©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing!

Bigsonbitch

Donating Member
Feb 13, 2016
I have the results buck sent over.
I will be resizing them today and will try to get a couple posted this afternoon or this evening.
I have not gone over them yet but buck says we have some eye openers in this round as well!

Looking forward to this with great anticipation

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
Hope everyone is doing good! I wanted to check to see if there was any update on this (results to publish/post). Thanks!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Hope everyone is doing good! I wanted to check to see if there was any update on this (results to publish/post). Thanks!

Check the Official Testing Forum...Admin started posting them the end of last week.

Gonna have some interesting ones this round...So everyone be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
Check the Official Testing Forum...Admin started posting them the end of last week.

Gonna have some interesting ones this round...So everyone be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks, will do. After I posted it occurred to me that the results might be in that forum, but I lacked the post count to view it. I was only a couple shy, and that shortcoming has been resolved :)

teejey

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks, will do. After I posted it occurred to me that the results might be in that forum, but I lacked the post count to view it. I was only a couple shy, and that shortcoming has been resolved :)
Same I gotta get up there a little bit. Trying to do it without posting nonsense responses to things kinda like this.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
Will be experimenting with dhb this offseason, if you get legit dhb it’s supposed to be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
cmon guys if yr gona pad these counts they will b negated
if yr gone contribute to the Forum you will b a welcomed member
If you approve of this type of testin and want to see this continue and b a supported Contact myself

Thanks

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
cmon guys if yr gona pad these counts they will b negated
if yr gone contribute to the Forum you will b a welcomed member
If you approve of this type of testin and want to see this continue and b a supported Contact myself

Thanks

Agreed.
We will easily change the post higher or even change it to donations only.
A lot of work goes into this, everyone contributing keeps it going!

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
I never mentioned anything about not being held accountable where the hell did you get that from??

Ak

teejey

Sep 16, 2018
Dont change it yet im almost there without just saying ran*** stupid annoying shit! Thanks tho I appreciate what you guys are doing here with testing product i hate getting ripped off its happened to many times with gear.
Agreed.
We will easily change the post higher or even change it to donations only.
A lot of work goes into this, everyone contributing keeps it going!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Dont change it yet im almost there without just saying ran*** stupid annoying shit! Thanks tho I appreciate what you guys are doing here with testing product i hate getting ripped off its happened to many times with gear.

:)

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
Im curious to see how Toro's gear checked out. I just got my labs back from taking 3/4cc of his 400mg test cyp product and let me say it was very disappointing. Normally 250mg test cyp accurately dosed i am at 1200-1300 test level. This current lab came back at 526. Im guessing product is half what label says it is. Thats how i knew there was issues with TGC test cyp i had. My labs came back at half what they should be. And jano's lab test confirmed i was right about that one (tested at approx 115mg Sustanon). Im really getting skeptical of sponsors lately. it's becoming very disappointing. Ill save a bottle of toro's test cyp 400 for next testing round if he's selected. See if im right again.

Last edited: