©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing!

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013
TGC is gettin tested ?

Tell us where we can donate please ; I’ll send a sample in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Incorrect.
Testing is not only for the sponsors here or on PM but ALL sources that are in regular use around the entire community!
Most are just using the sponsors that are here or there but there are plenty of others with known names out there to be tested.

I want to make it clear to everyone.

We only test the Sponsors that are available on Anasci and ProMuscle. We can not collect donations from members of Anasci and ProMuscle, and test products of other boards. If these Sponsors care about their customers and would like to be part of the testing, they would have to be Sponsors of either or both Anasci and ProMuscle.

Which one is it so people are clear ?
We ask people to come here from other boards and Donate ?

I only support sponsors here and Pro M so really I only care about testing here, but looking outside of Pro M and Anasci might not hurt either , keeps the Sponsors here Honest also , if others test better they will loose support and business
JMO

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
Curious to see the outcome of eminence testing. Had blood work drawn while on it last cycle and less then stellar results but great feedback on other forum

Yep i had same issue with a TGC with my labs. sent a bottle in from same batch i was using to get tested. We'll soon see now.

Txmason32

Feb 14, 2018
Appreciate you donating a bottle test results will be nice. They replaced mine and service and communication are great but we are after results

Yep i had same issue with a TGC with my labs. sent a bottle in from same batch i was using to get tested. We'll soon see now.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Which one is it so people are clear ?
We ask people to come here from other boards and Donate ?

I only support sponsors here and Pro M so really I only care about testing here, but looking outside of Pro M and Anasci might not hurt either , keeps the Sponsors here Honest also , if others test better they will loose support and business
JMO

You have been here for all 3 phases of the AAS testing we have done => Amrit, Magnus and now buck/Race.
SRCS was the 1st but we lost many of the results when accounts were purged many years back.
rAJJIN and I had always said that all sources in regular circulation could be tested because in the beginning our VIP section and older generation of member base spanned the entire community.
That has not been the case for some years and although there are many sources out there now that are not largely known names most are using someone that is listed on PM because of the vast reach of that forum.

We do very much welcome donations from members throughout the community but we also have to consider the testers reach in obtaining samples from trusted donors.
There are so many affiliations now with those receiving free product in exchange for boosted sales that it would very difficult to assure untainted samples.

Ultimately it is the members decisions on who is tested for each round of testing.
Threads are always started for each round with the sources we believe are best to test next.
From there discussion begins and other sources start getting mentioned and the donating members decide who in the end will be tested and what samples are donated.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Would also love to see DirectVIP tested...That fucking man has a larger list then any other source out there! Haven't seen a list like that since IPC :eek::p:cool:

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
I've been away from the boards for awhile now due to work. I'm so glad to see the community is still going strong on testing!!

I'd love to donate! Buck is the man. Thanks to everyone else involved in putting this together.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Would also love to see DirectVIP tested...That fucking man has a larger list then any other source out there! Haven't seen a list like that since IPC :eek::p:cool:

True. Back in the hgh testing at PM his GH tested really well I remember I was pretty surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Still lookin for sample donations i do have a few TGC

Race has a few things also but things are slow...

Lookin for these Raws

Bruce/Kova, PurePowders and Chembj

these Oils and Orals

ARL
DirectVIP
Sentinel
UncleZ
Toro Pharma
Mao
TGC
Eminence
Blue Diamond
EuroBio
Marssel

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003

Lookin for these Raws

these Oils and Orals

ARL
DirectVIP
Sentinel
UncleZ
Toro Pharma
Mao
TGC
Eminence
Blue Diamond
EuroBio
Marssel

Come on everyone, let's get those samples in and the next round of testing underway!

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017

Lookin for these Raws

these Oils and Orals

ARL
DirectVIP
Sentinel
UncleZ
Toro Pharma
Mao
TGC
Eminence
Blue Diamond
EuroBio
Marssel

If you guys cant find anyone else to donate a product from the listed sponsors i have a spare Flash Equipose i can send in for testing as well. I already sent in a TGC product but just let me know and ill send it.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
If I had any of those labs I would help out. I had some toro tren but ran through that pretty quick.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Checks and balances this test provide are invaluable,

Good programs will make necessary adjustments.

Ak

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Still no viking/aurum rx ...

Not sure where we are at sample wise.
Spoke with buck and I believe there may be a couple samples heading his way?
Haven't spoken to Race so not sure if he has received anything as of yet?

One or both will most likely stop in and give an update within the next day or so.
But sample collecting is becoming tougher and tougher and if they have to start using donations to also pay for the samples then the testing will most likely not continue much longer.
Funds will deplete too quickly.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
The list of sources up there, their turn has come around...And the shit thing is when you go into any one of those sponsor threads you see they're getting business...And I even posted in a couple of those threads asking for sample donations!

Seems the same sample offers for the same sources keeps coming up with every round...Which obviously becomes pointless testing the same ones over and over again.

As this testing has gone on I've started noticing some things...And we've all even seen it in some threads with guys just discrediting the testing outright:

1) Some of the sources that have tested bad (even unusable), the customers/members of those sources that are always bumping those sponsor threads refuse to even come over and look at the results...They don't want to see the truth because as humans, what we don't know can't hurt us and the truth usually hurts!

2) Guys are getting more reluctant to donate samples because IMO they really don't want to know how their source's shit tests out...Why do you want to end up feeling like a fool for praising some dude's Tren that eventually tests out as who the fuck knows?!!

Humans in general would always rather be satisfied by their own lies then know the truth...

Shit thing is we get more offers from the reps then we do the customers...And the reps probably do have legit samples because most of them are getting paid in the same product that is being sold...With trying to keep everything unbiased we obviously can't accept those, but getting customers to donate is becoming tiresome for buck and race I'm sure!

Attachments

• qwq.jpg
    qwq.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 101

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I think it's a tough position.

The idea of this type of testing is a relatively new thing.

The model that's set up doesn't really lend itself to longevity either.

A member donates money to see results. Then eventually he has to donate a sample or, he has to donate money again since the money for testing will go to buying donations.

After a time, you just run out of guys who are joining and want to see the results then you rely on repeat donations and samples.

Imo, if every batch of testing needed a donation from every member who wished to see it, that's more practical money wise......

Would members donate each time there was testing would be the question..... It Would need to be a smaller amount, "popular" labs being tested along with the "popular" hormones. .......

Dunno just thinking out loud.