©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Contest Prep Long esters

quadlife

Donating Member
Jun 14, 2018
ok so obviously this has been discussed I wanted to get a discussion going here. my personal experience is that I feel contest prep Long esters are better due to the fact that you can cut injectables out 5 days out or so without the risk of a bad shot or inflammation. whats your take on this and why? along with that I've done it both ways numerous times I feel you don't old Any water whatsoever on Tren E and or Mast E as well

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
ok so obviously this has been discussed I wanted to get a discussion going here. my personal experience is that I feel contest prep Long esters are better due to the fact that you can cut injectables out 5 days out or so without the risk of a bad shot or inflammation. whats your take on this and why? along with that I've done it both ways numerous times I feel you don't old Any water whatsoever on Tren E and or Mast E as well

I use long esters up to 2 weeks out. then run 100mg proviron daily to continue to lean out, get hard, dry up and retain muscle. dont care to be on oils less then two weeks out.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I have a buddy who uses test c up to most of his shows. Dose is usually lowered down and he may even drop it completely about 2 weeks out. Some do well with orals only but I know many like to use test susp or prop leading up to shows (after dropping long ester test).

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013
I use long Esters up to 4 weeks out. This time i probably stick to tren E till show day n ditch the Ace. I’ll use Mast p 4 weeks out, winstrol and halo. drop test a week out

I like the less pinning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

armada

Mar 5, 2017
I know several competitors and coaches who use long esters of testosterone up until 1.5-2 weeks out of from the show, at which point they taper the dose or drop it entirely if necessary.

Some people have bad reactions to Test Prop shots, and that is the last thing you want going into a show - an inflamed, knotted up muscle.

Hotbobcool

Dec 17, 2013
I use long esters till 7 days out then I drop them. Works well for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I know several competitors and coaches who use long esters of testosterone up until 1.5-2 weeks out of from the show, at which point they taper the dose or drop it entirely if necessary.

Some people have bad reactions to Test Prop shots, and that is the last thing you want going into a show - an inflamed, knotted up muscle.

I agree. Using long estered test and dropping it 2 weeks out is a good approach as it will taper down slowly due to it's active life. Some do use short esters at the end but I don't think it is needed. People worry about added water from long estered test but with the contest diet and a decent dose of ai it won't be an issue.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018

something to consider: a great substitute for TEST PROP is TEST ACE

..no pain @100mg/mL
..slightly more TEST per mg than PROP
..leaves the system even faster than PROP

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I don't find there is that much difference especially when using higher doses of ai's. Plus you can stop injecting long estered test and allow it to drop off slowly over the last few weeks.