©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lethargy on Methytren?

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
I was told that after taking mtren 1mg about 30 mins after (even with a preworkout) they are becoming extremely tired.

What could the issues be that cause this?

I have never hear of this before? Anything come to mind ladies and gents?

The way it was described sounds like the sleepy nap feeling you get when you take gh.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
30 minutes? That's when you should be wanting to kill and fuck everything in site lol. No idea

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
I was told that after taking mtren 1mg about 30 mins after (even with a preworkout) they are becoming extremely tired.

What could the issues be that cause this?

I have never hear of this before? Anything come to mind ladies and gents?

The way it was described sounds like the sleepy nap feeling you get when you take gh.

lethargy is not unusual with TREN at all
..& with a potent, quick acting version of TREN like OT/MT, that effect would be magnified

..i'm talking from experience, legit OT @1mg will most certainly make you tired

..i think i got up to 1.5mg/day & ran it for 3wks (..it was from GAULS so that'll tell you how long ago it was)

why/how does TREN do that? ..TREN has very few studies, so i'm sure there may be other mechanisms, but if i had to guess the fact that it's a big time anti-cortisol (..the wake up hormone) makes the most sense ;)

***shit melts fat like a frying pan, but if def didn't make me feel well

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
30 minutes? That's when you should be wanting to kill and fuck everything in site lol. No idea

exactly! subject 1 gets like that about an hour plus in, but right after like 20-30mins zombie.
I think subject one needs some food or sugar!

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
lethargy is not unusual with TREN at all
..& with a potent, quick acting version of TREN like OT/MT, that effect would be magnified

..i'm talking from experience, legit OT @1mg will most certainly make you tired

..i think i got up to 1.5mg/day & ran it for 3wks (..it was from GAULS so that'll tell you how long ago it was)

why/how does TREN do that? ..TREN has very few studies, so i'm sure there may be other mechanisms, but if i had to guess the fact that it's a big time anti-cortisol (..the wake up hormone) makes the most sense ;)

***shit melts fat like a frying pan, but if def didn't make me feel well

Very well put and what a great contribution to this thread!

Thank you very much, I had an idea it might be the androgen level but what you stated makes complete senses!

ohh yea fat loss central! its an amazing compound.

GreenEarth

Jun 12, 2018
It may just be one of those things you have to chalk up to "everyone reacts differently to X substance." Methyltren isn't exactly known as being a non-toxic substance, so I could see some people experiencing lethargy from a dose.

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
It may just be one of those things you have to chalk up to "everyone reacts differently to X substance." Methyltren isn't exactly known as being a non-toxic substance, so I could see some people experiencing lethargy from a dose.

That was a though too its sooo potent and its fast acting. subject 1 figured out a few remedies .

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
All oral aas can have that effect in some people. MTren is very androgenic and toxic so it's no surprise it causes such a fast reaction. I get lethargic from many steroids especially strong orals like sdrol, adrol and mtren. 1mg is a decent dose as well.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Seriously, why would you even want to do that shit. It's about as healthy as battery acid. IMO I would split the dose between tren and primo and live a little longer. Just my two cents. :)

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Orals like that give quick results but it's not usually worth the side effects. How is your appetite on it? What else are you running?

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I felt horrible on oral tren. I think I dosed it at 500-750mcg. So you are using more than what I used. I have heard of some going as high as 3mg.

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
I know those that love it tear it up in the gym and have used up to 3mg plus for a blast cycle and shredded fat and had huge strength gains.
want a map of viens on your stomach, try some mtren.