AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Bostin Loyd on Jeremy Buendia: LIVE WITH
Old
  (#1)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

Bostin Loyd on Jeremy Buendia: LIVE WITH - 06-24-2018, 05:25 AM

I couldn't care less about online drama and the reason the video was first done but I found it an interesting watch. Some real talk about what Hany has his guys on for example.

Regarding the issue and many jumping on Jeremy Buendia I think it wasn't that bad what he said and was misinterpreted. He later put out more videos what he meant and basically explaining he didn't mean he single handedly save bodybuilding. Loads of bodybuiders took offense to him though and I understand why. I personally think Jeremy Buendia is a complete tool which I very rarely think about someone. Everything about him seems put on and arrogant to me. All that let's help people to succeed in life and motivational speaking he does during every video is not my sort of thing either.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#2)
Victory

06-24-2018, 12:20 PM

I like Bostin. He does not care and just says how it is.

Old
  (#3)
GreenEarth

06-24-2018, 10:47 PM

Watched the video...it's funny to see Bostin acting shocked about some of the drug cycles he hears about guys being on, given his start in the industry and original recommendations on gear usage lol. I haven't followed his progression, but obviously he's changed a lot in that time.

Old
  (#4)
lntense
Donating Member

06-25-2018, 09:05 AM

Need 500 proviron ASAP lol

Old
  (#5)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

06-25-2018, 11:47 AM

Ya know it's fun to listen to this guy shoot the shit. But don't forget a couple years ago he was the laughing stock of the industry. As far as him talking about Hany and what he has his guys doing? Isnt that kinda like "what the pro's are dosing". How do ya know it's the truth? But again, it's fun to speculate.

Old
  (#6)
striffe
AnaSCI VET

06-25-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lntense View Post
That part made me laugh as well. My prostate would not thank me for taking that much proviron.

Old
  (#7)
Viking

06-25-2018, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lntense View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
Watched the video...it's funny to see Bostin acting shocked about some of the drug cycles he hears about guys being on, given his start in the industry and original recommendations on gear usage lol. I haven't followed his progression, but obviously he's changed a lot in that time.
He has changed but he still uses loads of gear just not 13 grams I have him on IG and his page is one of the most entertaining out of all bodybuilders.

Old
  (#8)
odin
AnaSCI VET

06-27-2018, 04:02 PM

300mg proviron

"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."

Old
  (#9)
armada

06-27-2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
Yeah. He says some goofy things, but I do credit him and Rich Piana as two of the first people to start openly discussing steroids on YouTube. I think they created somewhat of a snowball effect, to where now a few years later, it is not as taboo to discuss steroids amongst bodybuilders.

Use code "ARM" to receive 5% off all Synthetek orders!

Visit Synthetek.com

Old
  (#10)
AGGRO

06-27-2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armada View Post
Yeah. He says some goofy things, but I do credit him and Rich Piana as two of the first people to start openly discussing steroids on YouTube. I think they created somewhat of a snowball effect, to where now a few years later, it is not as taboo to discuss steroids amongst bodybuilders.
Some guys act like it's a bad thing but I think it's great people are more open these days. Most used to lie but I see even some of the big names are being more open about things. I never used to liek Bostin much but I find him so entertaining now and if I see a video he is in I will watch it.

Old
  (#11)
SURGE

06-28-2018, 12:20 AM

This has given me ideas for my summer cut

Old
  (#12)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

06-28-2018, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
Ya know it's fun to listen to this guy shoot the shit. But don't forget a couple years ago he was the laughing stock of the industry. As far as him talking about Hany and what he has his guys doing? Isnt that kinda like "what the pro's are dosing". How do ya know it's the truth? But again, it's fun to speculate.
Very true but he has said a few times he wouldn't say anything unless he has solid proof. You are right though for some things it's his word against others. But you can't get more blatant that Bostin saying he was Jeremy's drug dealer back in the day and he needed that much proviron and the drug cycles he was running at those times.

Have you seen is IG before? Check it out if you haven't seen it. He doesn't post much but what he does say is true and funny most of the time. You will recognize many people from the forums commenting on his posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking View Post
He has changed but he still uses loads of gear just not 13 grams I have him on IG and his page is one of the most entertaining out of all bodybuilders.
He has. He lived his teens and early 20's on social media and was outspoken so no wonder he said some stupid stuff. I think we all would have at those ages. Granted he does go crazy with the drugs and a lot of that is to do with his bad ocd. At one point I even thought he was a bit of an idiot but I always respected his honesty. Some guys say but it means nothing but I would much rather have a guy say some stupid things but they be completely honest than someone just bullshitting and saying what they think people want to hear. He gets a lot of hate but I like the guy a lot.

I have him on IG and his IG is one of the best out of bodybuilders. He just says what he thinks and he is usually right. He even has some solid guys such as John Meadows liking many of his posts. That's because he is spot on most of the time. He gets some hate for basically hating on bodybuilders but half the time I can see why he does it. Guys you need to add him on social media to see what I am talking about.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#13)
EMPIREMIND
AnaSCI MEMBER

07-03-2018, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
People always give him shit but he's honest and hilarious . I always find it entertaining.