©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mct vs mig vs grapeseed

Meed4tren

May 5, 2018
Wondering what you homebrewers prefer. I’ve always used mct oil for my brews and I love it. Flows through a 27g like nothing. I was gonna try mig 840, is there a big difference? Is it common to have a reaction to it? I notice I knot on mct quiet often although not that painful. Does mig disperse better then mct?

monster-ish

Jul 27, 2017
I've also been curious on mig and whether or not it's worth getting. I currently use mct as well and love it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

armada

Mar 5, 2017
If it's not broke, don't fix it! MCT is excellent on a variety of levels, from cost to viscosity.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
Wondering what you homebrewers prefer. I’ve always used mct oil for my brews and I love it. Flows through a 27g like nothing. I was gonna try mig 840, is there a big difference? Is it common to have a reaction to it? I notice I knot on mct quiet often although not that painful. Does mig disperse better then mct?

MCT Rocks

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
I think euro pharmacies from PSL is using mig. may want to confirm that with reps.

I've heard a small minority do have reactions to it. I think it's extremely small percentage.

I'm about to run some of their compounds for the first time. Not sure if it's helpful or not but, I can report back on it. Have never brewed with it.