©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ever disapointed with first cycle?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
going to start my first cycle soon, and I was wondering, has anyone ever been disapointed with their first cycle? I have high hopes, but I want to be real.

anyone got before and after pics?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
No one will be disappointed in their first cycle as long as they research and do it correctly. It's the cycle where you will make the best gains probably. You won't be disappointed. Keep your diet up to par and also your PCT and you will love your gains.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I was disapointed because i never gained anything. The reason was because my cycle was only 5 weeks long. My fault. Do you research before u start anything.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
going to start my first cycle soon, and I was wondering, has anyone ever been disapointed with their first cycle? I have high hopes, but I want to be real.

You might be disappointed if you do that f'd up test only @ 500mg / wk crap-cycle. j/k - its a good idea to do that first - but I didn't gain much at all when I did it.

P

pincrusher

mr.nitrofish said:

the biggest reason why you may end up being dissapointed is if you do not have a great diet plan and training program in place before you start along with the proper PCT planned for the end of the cycle.
most people just dont realize just how much food you need to eat to grow properly and this is what leads to poor gains.
the main purpose of steroids is to help your body assimilate proteion more efficiantly, so if you do not give it the extra protein your body needs to grow, plain and simple you will not grow.
train hard, really push yourself in the gym, but make sure you get plenty of rest so you can recover. this is also very important.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Before/AFter

I've showed these before

Before my first cycle i weighed about 193
Benched 315 and all that good stuff (decent strength)

After my cycle ended I weighed 217
Benched about 365
squat 405

Here are my before and after pics

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 31

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Never be disappointed by your first cycle. It is a learning grid for you to see improvements but also note what you can do in your next cycle to increase gains. I will say this though. skip a workout before you skip a meal. Food is your fuel make sure your brain is out of that 3 meals a day mode. Gradually get to six meals a day. once you start this your body welcome new growth. there is a difference between shakes and food go for the food.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
First cycles are generally the best cycles. Your hyped because your doing steroids now so you tend to be more diligent about eating and working out.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
My first cycle sucked, b/c I was scammed. I don't even count it. I was taking fake dbol and using T50 (not even sure what ester it was?)

Then my first real cycle was sust 250. You have a WEALTH of knowledge from here to use that I didn't have access to. Don't over anticipate your gains, but follow the bros advice here to get the max out of your cycle. Good luck!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
First time was the Best time.

mr.nitrofish said:

Hell Naw!
Eat big,Lift Harder on your first run.The effect of chemical engineering
on the right body can be QUITE amazing.
unless of course your scammed.get your gear in the right place.Your here.
My 1st cycle was(7 yrs ago):
Ttokkyo sustanon250 1ml/w
(dont remember)Some mexi Boldenone(eq) 1 or 2mL/w
and hemogenin A50(oxymethelone)1 tab/ED
I inflated like the michelin man.
Be Careful.know your buisness.
Good luck.