AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Just Had Neck Surgery
Old
  (#1)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

Just Had Neck Surgery - 07-01-2018, 01:12 AM

Hey all, Friday I had a Posterior, Left Side, C4-5 Decompression. Things seemed to have gone well.

My surgeon uses a lot of local anesthetic and it wore off about 6pm tonight (Saturday)..LOL! Luckily he prescribed me a good amount of Oxycodone. My left arm is acting a bit weird due to all of the trauma in the surgery area. It's like it's partially asleep but without the numbness and pins and needles...just awkward to move around. It's slowly getting better though.

Anyway, looking forward to things healing up and slowly returning to the gym. I have some other surgeries on the horizon, so it's nice to get one out of the way!

Funny/sad story regarding my insurance...they wouldn't approve my pain meds. They thought one every four hours was too much (10mg Oxycodone for post surgery). For a cervical decompression? Really?? Anyway, I wound up paying cash on Thursday since it hadn't come through yet and then I get a call today, Saturday, at 6pm letting me know it was approved. I'll get reimbursed but what a joke!

I haven't been of the forum as much due to issues with my spine. There are issue in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar...good times! LOL!! For you guys that know some of my history, this is par for the course.

Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1

Old
  (#2)
srd1
AnaSCI VET

07-01-2018, 07:09 AM

Damn brother hope you have a speedy recovery, insurance companies are a fucking joke anymore its like they gave a guy damn near a full labotimy and stuck him in an office making policy. Glad it worked out for ya though.

Only God Can Judge Our Enemies, Im Just Here To Arrange The Meeting.

Old
  (#3)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

07-01-2018, 09:40 AM

Sux that you had to have surgery, but glad to hear everything went well. Hope your recovery is quick and as painless as possible.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#4)
grizz

07-01-2018, 10:16 AM

Glad the surgery went well brother. Heal up quick. Dumb as hell about the insurance, those guys drive me nuts.

Old
  (#5)
ketsugo

07-01-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bio* View Post
Hey all, Friday I had a Posterior, Left Side, C4-5 Decompression. Things seemed to have gone well.

My surgeon uses a lot of local anesthetic and it wore off about 6pm tonight (Saturday)..LOL! Luckily he prescribed me a good amount of Oxycodone. My left arm is acting a bit weird due to all of the trauma in the surgery area. It's like it's partially asleep but without the numbness and pins and needles...just awkward to move around. It's slowly getting better though.

Anyway, looking forward to things healing up and slowly returning to the gym. I have some other surgeries on the horizon, so it's nice to get one out of the way!

Funny/sad story regarding my insurance...they wouldn't approve my pain meds. They thought one every four hours was too much (10mg Oxycodone for post surgery). For a cervical decompression? Really?? Anyway, I wound up paying cash on Thursday since it hadn't come through yet and then I get a call today, Saturday, at 6pm letting me know it was approved. I'll get reimbursed but what a joke!

I haven't been of the forum as much due to issues with my spine. There are issue in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar...good times! LOL!! For you guys that know some of my history, this is par for the course.
I feel you -
The 2000s I had many orthopedic surgery procedures spine , hip , humerus. Doc put me on narcotics for long time . In fact for year I had to go too a pain clinic . However all the damn pharmacy peeps would hassle me . Even my doc would get annoyed saying ď Iím a medical doctor, they need to allow me to treat my patients ď cuz one place refused to fill so my doc had to call the pharmacy beforehand. I later got off and believe me if you stay on for long your body will depend on the compound and withdrawal symptoms are sheer torture . Iíll take shattered spine or kidney stone pain even over withdrawing. Believe me physically and mentally torture . Fortunately they make meds to get off and those even have withdrawals but took me 2 years . Iíve never had drug problem so this was all doc recommended but never again will I take anything but ibuprofen. If your not aware like I wasnít you think youíre going crazy shakes , sweats cramps , total insanity . Then you still get hassled at the pharmacy getting your meds filled . Crazy stuff . Find good sports medicine physical therapist. Not regular . All us here work out so typical PT usually donít cut it . Look up where your area pro sports athletes go in your area . Thatís what I did and my spine and neck strongest parts of my body . Good luck bro .

Old
  (#6)
koolio

07-01-2018, 05:05 PM

3 years ago I herniated c2&3... My left arm would go numb numerous times a day...the MRI was horrible...I experienced excruciating pain for 40 minutes...a couple rounds of cortico steroids and 8 months of next to nothing and the discs finally shrunk...my left arm atrophied badly...it was kind of funny because I could not curl 5 pounds for months...I still have some tingling if I tip my head too far back or twist it to the left...good luck....

Old
  (#7)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Thumbs up 07-01-2018, 07:44 PM

Wish you the best K1 in a speedy recovery brother.

**It's me Bio, not K1**

Last edited by *Bio*; 11-22-2018 at 02:13 AM.

Old
  (#8)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

07-01-2018, 09:35 PM

Do we have you back?
Great to see you man
How your ok brotha

Old
  (#9)
lycan Venom

07-01-2018, 09:48 PM

Damn that is some shit to deal with. Just aquainted with a guy in NJ BTEngineering who lifts but has a cage and some other stuff done to his spine/neck. Been trying to get him on the board.

Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.

Old
  (#10)
d2r2ddd
AnaSCI VET

07-01-2018, 10:08 PM

speedy recovery!

Old
  (#11)
Marshall
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

07-03-2018, 10:34 PM

Hope it's going well, Bio. Yep the phony war on opiates is just another failure of massive federal government overreach. The only ones who end up getting inconvenienced, or even not getting the proper treatment are the legitimate patients who are in pain.

Old
  (#12)
Viking

07-23-2018, 10:14 AM

I wish you a speedy recovery. Sounds like it's been a bad time for you.

Old
  (#13)
AGGRO

07-27-2018, 10:19 PM

How are you getting on now? I hope you are feeling better.

Old
  (#14)
graceinc

07-31-2018, 08:29 AM

Wish you a speedy recovery. Get well soon.

Old
  (#15)
Sparkss

11-20-2018, 03:59 PM

last year I had a herniated cervical disc c5/c6. I now have an artificial disc. The surgery wasn't as bad as yours and I was on ibu within 12 hours of surgery (all I needed). I was back lifting less than a month later, with my doctor's blessing. I guess from reading your post that I just got lucky!

Old
  (#16)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

11-22-2018, 02:18 AM

The surgery I had went well but I had other issues as well. On October 24th I had a C7-T1 fusion. I was originally supposed to have these two surgeries together but the insurance company was a pain in the ass, so I did this one and then finally got approved for the other.

I previously had C5-6 and C6-7 fused. The Ankylosing Spondylitis is now causing the C4-5 level to fuse on its own.

On December 13th, 3 weeks from now, I'm scheduled to have a L2-3 Discectomy. Assuming the insurance company doesn't make it difficult.

Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1

Old
  (#17)
Nattydread

11-22-2018, 02:19 PM

Will be keeping you in my prayers brother.

Old
  (#18)
SURGE

11-23-2018, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bio* View Post
The surgery I had went well but I had other issues as well. On October 24th I had a C7-T1 fusion. I was originally supposed to have these two surgeries together but the insurance company was a pain in the ass, so I did this one and then finally got approved for the other.

I previously had C5-6 and C6-7 fused. The Ankylosing Spondylitis is now causing the C4-5 level to fuse on its own.

On December 13th, 3 weeks from now, I'm scheduled to have a L2-3 Discectomy. Assuming the insurance company doesn't make it difficult.
I am sorry to read this. Hopefully your next surgery will be your last one and they manage to fix everything.

Old
  (#19)
MR. BMJ
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

11-23-2018, 11:12 PM

Bio, you are in definite need for a positive run at some point brother! You are one tough guy after all you have been through....if I didn't have kids, not sure I could have gone through all you have, major respect buddy!

Prayers and positive thoughts your way for the next round in a few weeks