©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Weird Acne?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey guys I need some advice here...I used to get huge pimples on my back and they were crushed when I used to squat,I'm sure test pimples..I know it's really gross,powerlifters there all the same......The problem I have now is last nite I got home and my fiance looked at my white under armour shirt,I had a big blood stain right in the middle where my sternum is.....I looked really close and I have a shit load of pimples between my pecs my fiance says at least a dozen..My paranoid girl says they look cysty looking...But they are a little bit big for my taste...Nothing anywhere else just right in the middle of my chest where the sternum is.......Anyone experience that before....I'm using deca at 600mg's a week and andropen at 1100 a week....Oh yea let's not forget the d-bol either....

P

pincrusher

i get real small ones there when on a heavy test cycle but they are not overly big. try geting a good acne scrub and washing that area a few times per day. if you have a big chest, that area will be a collection area for sweat which will increase the amount of zits you get cause it will become a growing feild for bacteria. try also taking some baby wipes or large alcohol swabs and reaching under your shirt throughout the day and wiping that area to help rid it of bacteria. this may also help a good bit.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i get alot of small acne spots but damn bro your's are big enough that they pop when working out? Try showering alot more to get some of the dirt and oils off of you. I use alot of facial wipes throughout the day to help control the oils.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Big Your using andropen and it's compounds are Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate, TestosteronePropionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Cypionate. When your body is given ample amounts of test in different ester it reacts almost like puberty. Similiar to sustanon you dealing with tests that are being delivered to the body in different times. So in short your shocking your system. That is what causes the oils glands to go crazy! Why not use just use Test Cypionate or Test Decanoate. Your andropen is the culprit get some accutane or get off the andropen and get some cyp or even enanthate.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Sounds like a good idea....I shower twice a day...religiously....I was thinking it was the andro....But there all in the middle of my chest..nothing any where else....thats what seem so strange.....Thanks for the idea's guys.....I appreciate you guys....

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
I got this stuff that works great for acne. Its made by Saint Ives and its called medicated apricot scrub. It feels like there is sand in it so you can really scrub your skin well. If you push too hard it feels like your taking sand paper to your face but I like it cause it feels like its working.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Scrub A DubDub,Bub.

Soap and Sun.
That's all you can do.IT WILL HELP.
1100mG Andropen?That's the culprit.
Some people are also more prone to acne probs than others(fact).
Im using 825mG of it a week but experience little if any zit probs.
I stack Eq and Anadrol as well.
one on my face maybe sometimes.one in some wierd spot,like the back of my knee or some strange place.Oily skin but no zits.
Shower one more time a day.
Sun'll dry your skin up too.
Get a damn shower loofa/scubber-whatever the girls use and a good exfoliating shower soap and it's gotta help.
You dont want to be poppin' puss on the boys w/splodin' zitters.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Hey now...

HigherStandard said:
poppin' puss on the boys w/splodin' zitters.

Say that 10 times really fast.

HS,stop it. sounds kinda faygo pervo when you do that.
exploding zits speak for thereself.I'm glad the damn things aren't on me.Aren't you?WOW!

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
lol......my mind didnt even go near the realms of "faygo"
I just thought it was a lot to say in a short amount of time. You know....peter piper picked....sally sells seashells.....betty's big boobies bounce....