©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

peroneal pain on aas

lncharge

Jun 11, 2018
It happens on longer walks, any idea what could cause this?
My cycle is 500mg deca 600mg test. 50 adrol and 25mg mk677

No ai.. I've never had a problem with gyno at all or hbp

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
It happens on longer walks, any idea what could cause this?
My cycle is 500mg deca 600mg test. 50 adrol and 25mg mk677

No ai.. I've never had a problem with gyno at all or hbp

Are you holding much water? All those drugs could have an effect. But the faster acting anadrol and mk-677 are probably the cause. Lower body pumps when walking can be fairly common on anadrol.

lncharge

Jun 11, 2018
Are you holding much water? All those drugs could have an effect. But the faster acting anadrol and mk-677 are probably the cause. Lower body pumps when walking can be fairly common on anadrol.
It has started after the anadrol so I'm betting that's it.. is there anything j can do to deal with that ?

armada

Mar 5, 2017
It has started after the anadrol so I'm betting that's it.. is there anything j can do to deal with that ?

On that stack, I would check my blood pressure and my hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Anadrol and Deca are specifically indicated for treating anemia - so they will increase hematocrit and hemoglobin.

As SURGE mentioned, a stack of testosterone, deca, anadrol and MK 677 will lead to a substantial sub-q water retention in many folks. This can contribute to higher blood pressure.

If your hematocrit/hemoglobin and blood pressure are in check, I would suggest dropping compounds until the symptoms subside - starting with the anadrol and mk677.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Definitely the drol. As the guys have mentioned everything could contribute to things. I would recommend taurine and vitamin c. Although there isn't much you can do a part from losing water retention and lowering the dose. I would also avoid long walks when on the drol.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I get bad calf and shin pumps from drol. At least you know you have good drol. I agree with lowering the dose or trying to avoid walking too much whilst on it.

lncharge

Jun 11, 2018
I get bad calf and shin pumps from drol. At least you know you have good drol. I agree with lowering the dose or trying to avoid walking too much whilst on it.
Yeah I've stopped it all together. I'll run it with an AI and when I'm on tren not deca

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I get the same on dbol as well. Everything else you were running adds water so could have added to things. What brand adrol were you using?

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I had this with Balkan adrol when I went up to 100mg. My whole body was pumped but it was painful when I walked for more than 5 minutes.

lncharge

Jun 11, 2018
I had this with Balkan adrol when I went up to 100mg. My whole body was pumped but it was painful when I walked for more than 5 minutes.
I'm actually fine now I've added an AI and taurine and I'm doing way better

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Good to read you are doing better. I used to love the feeling of my calves getting pumped up from just walking :)