©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stan Effording Intrview

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
LOL. Yep, but I was calling it the Bowl diet. You can find posts I was making about it over two years ago. I explained it to Tenny over two years ago and the Tenny was telling his clients to do it but forgot where he heard about it from lol. "I'm stirring the soap"...…...

EMPIREMIND

Jul 13, 2016
NY
any1 here tried his Vertical Diet?

I have very recently actually. Followed it to a t. I found that once I adjusted to the sodium intake I was actually noticably recomping. I intend to do this diet for a lean bulk phase. Performance wise all my lifts went up, pumps we're better, felt more energetic, no bloat and much fuller. Digestion was excellent. I stopped because I wasn't leaning out like I wanted and for me a basic lean meat green veggie and moderate fat diet does the trick. Once I get where I want as far as leaness is concerned, I'm going back to the verticle diet to fill out and fuel some intense training.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
any1 here tried his Vertical Diet?

Yes and no. Never followed it but when I saw the details I realized it's very similar to how I have been eating for years. It's not an exact plan and can be tailored to suit you. But I pretty much eat most of the foods listed in the diet. Although I have grapefruits and pineapple and not just oranges. Most of my meals are steak and white rice and I use pink salt, peppers and greens. I believe greek yoghurt is in it as well and I like that when I get bored of meat. It's worth looking into more.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Love Stan, but it’s always kinda funny - there are so many interviews now with him that are basically the same speech over and over again. But I guess that’s not a bad thing? At least he’s consistent, with little new nuggets now and again if you can pay attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Love Stan, but it’s always kinda funny - there are so many interviews now with him that are basically the same speech over and over again. But I guess that’s not a bad thing? At least he’s consistent, with little new nuggets now and again if you can pay attention

I noticed that but I suppose he has his approach and when you get asked the same questions over and over he will have to repeat himself. He does say the exact same thing every time though :D

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have watched all of his youtube videos. One of the best in the industry for me.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
I have watched all of his youtube videos. One of the best in the industry for me.

I agree that he is one of the best in the industry, but mostly because he is amazing at his content delivery - easy to follow, talks slowly and clearly and is consistent. His principles he teaches to the public are very easy to follow, and doesn’t try to catch people with flashy stuff. He is the upmost example of “keep it simple stupid” at this time. Which so many other voices shifted away from the past 5 years

ucsumma

Aug 17, 2018
Stan is the man.

Anyone seen his one-arm 500-pound Deadlift video?

I'll try and hunt it down.

thumos

Aug 20, 2018
Incorporated principles and foods from vertical diet recently. It's covering my micros nicely and allowing me to pound a ton of food without GI issues. Good stuff.