AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Dbol euphoria
Old
  (#1)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

Dbol euphoria - 07-15-2018, 03:20 PM

I’ve seen guys mention “Dbol euphoria” several times through the years, but it’s something I’ve never experienced myself. Is this a common phenomenon with bros that use Dbol? Does it happen all the time, or is it limited to their first few runs with Dbol? Is this something you’ve experienced? If so, describe what it was like for you.

I tried searching through old medical literature for mentions of something similar, but I came up empty. If anyone is aware of something similar being mentioned in any medical writings, studies, etc, I would love to read it.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#2)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 07-15-2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
I’ve seen guys mention “Dbol euphoria” several times through the years, but it’s something I’ve never experienced myself. Is this a common phenomenon with bros that use Dbol? Does it happen all the time, or is it limited to their first few runs with Dbol? Is this something you’ve experienced? If so, describe what it was like for you.

I tried searching through old medical literature for mentions of something similar, but I came up empty. If anyone is aware of something similar being mentioned in any medical writings, studies, etc, I would love to read it.
I've never experienced anything like that before myself with DBOL either. I know some swear by it for a pre workout claiming great pumps, energy and strength.

Old
  (#3)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

07-15-2018, 09:00 PM

There is a great article some were on people testing dbal to be used as an antidepressant
Used it a million times and never felt any thing like you mention - but I have never been over 20 mg. Pr day

Old
  (#4)
Sully

07-16-2018, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
There is a great article some were on people testing dbal to be used as an antidepressant
Used it a million times and never felt any thing like you mention - but I have never been over 20 mg. Pr day
That’s interesting. I’ll hit up google and see what I can find.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#5)
custom creation
Banned

07-16-2018, 01:15 AM

I have used dbol quite often over the past 25 years and have never experienced anything like that

Old
  (#6)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

07-16-2018, 10:20 AM

I've been around a long time and I've never heard of it or experienced it. It's probably some teenagers that put on 10 to 15lbs of water using Dbol for their first cycle and suddenly think they're Superman! LOL!!

Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1

Old
  (#7)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

07-16-2018, 10:39 AM

Ya, never felt anything but lower back pumps...…..

Old
  (#8)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

07-16-2018, 10:43 AM

A little history on this drug

Old
  (#9)
Sully

07-16-2018, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bio* View Post
I've been around a long time and I've never heard of it or experienced it. It's probably some teenagers that put on 10 to 15lbs of water using Dbol for their first cycle and suddenly think they're Superman! LOL!!
You’ve never even heard of it? I saw it mentioned enough times before I tried it for the first time that I was actually disappointed in it when I finally used it. It definitely helped put on some size and strength, but I didn’t get that general feeling of “wellness” that I had heard about. At least based on the comments here, it’s not nearly as common as I thought it might be.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

Old
  (#10)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

07-16-2018, 05:02 PM

Years ago I pick up some sustinon in Egypt. Can't remember for the life of me what the name was.?
I was feeling gooooood all the time????
Was there something else in it?
$.50 pr vial
Talk about Euphoria
Talk about peaceful and happy- next time in my life

I did read articles on what for talking about on dbal-I still look them up tonight

Old
  (#11)
Sully

07-16-2018, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
I did read articles on what for talking about on dbal-I still look them up tonight
I did some google searches and found a bunch of posts on forums about mixing Dbol and antidepressants, but didn’t come up with any scientific studies or articles. If you find something, shoot me a link so I can read up on it.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

Old
  (#12)
MyNameIsJeff

07-16-2018, 06:16 PM

The idea of androgens acting as antidepressants is not completely far fetched. But I'm only aware of some preliminary findings regarding Proviron:
Quote:
The antidepressant effects of amitriptyline and mesterolone, a synthetic androgen, were compared in a double-blind parallel treatment design. The drugs were equally effective in reducing depressive symptoms. Mesterolone produced significantly fewer adverse side effects than amitriptyline.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3880735

Old
  (#13)
pitshack

07-17-2018, 01:02 PM

Sorry, been on Dbol and antidepressants at the same time and all I felt were insane back pumps, lol.

Old
  (#14)
JJBones
AnaSCI MEMBER

07-19-2018, 03:19 AM

When I was younger ... in my 20’s DBol did have a tremendous impact on mood and well being

Old
  (#15)
gungalunga

07-19-2018, 01:21 PM

Dbol makes the brain produce more dopamine. It puts me in a great mood every time I use it pre-workout, and I only use 20mg. On other cycles when I have run 50mg spread throughout the day, the effect wears off after a while probably because you just get used to the feeling.

Old
  (#16)
koolio

07-19-2018, 02:16 PM

Back in the late 70s on my first cycle my doctor would write a script for 100 ciba dbol...gain 20 pounds of muscle and up your bench 50 pounds in 6 weeks! Now that was euphoria!

Old
  (#17)
lycan Venom

07-19-2018, 03:22 PM

I agree with everyone. I never heard of it. I use it an hr preworkout but fml the lower back pumps are so intense. Kind of forgot about that because I became accustomed to running Dbol in every cycle.

Guess its been a while for me since I ran gear that I am just now getting motivated here on the board. Reading thus made me want to start working out again and I do have Dbol.

I will report back if I get that "Rush".

Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.

Old
  (#18)
Elvia1023

07-19-2018, 07:55 PM

Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin, and Endorphins are the neurotransmitters responsible for happiness. All aas can effect them in various ways. They also all effect different parts of the brain. I know dbol has the most significant impact on dopamine. Test, deca, adrol and dbol all effect dopamine but it's only dbol that increases it's synthesis rate significantly.

So the possibility of any aas artificially increasing happiness is possible. If someone was in need of increased production of a certain brain chemical and x drug created that production it could make them feel better. Dbol can also decrease cortisol levels so that could come into things as well. There is likely a lot to it.

Then there is the obvious happiness from getting gains and feeling pumped. Most people were likely made up the first time they used dbol because all they wanted was to get bigger and it does just that. Many (not everyone) also don't feel sick from dbol like they do from other strong bulking orals so that can come into it.

I am personally not a big fan of dbol. Well it is great and at 24 when I wanted to get huge I loved it and blew up 20 pounds and loved the feeling but that's not for me now.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#19)
Victory

07-21-2018, 01:48 PM

I have always felt a mental boost from dbol. I guess due to the fast gains and it doesn't make me feel ill like drol or sdrol.

Old
  (#20)
SURGE

07-24-2018, 04:20 PM

These days I get bad side effects from dbol. My blood pressure usually shoots up and it gave me nosebleeds last time I used it at 40mg. I have decided not to use it again.