©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GearPro HGH Giveaway !!!!!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Just so everyone is aware, the rules for entering the contest test have changed. It’s now just a hot female pic contest, open to any picture of any lady. Enter as many times as you would like, maximum of 2 entries per day.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
I won the last contest on the board. Only fair to stay out and let the rest try to win. Trust me I would love some gh right now but I’ll bow out. Thanks for the awesome contest

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
So you need to clarify in both tjreads and reiterate if it is random women and pictures we find, women we personally know or of our actual girlfriends or wives. This thread says our lady but the official thread says 2 posts per day and of any "hot woman".

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
So you need to clarify in both tjreads and reiterate if it is random women and pictures we find, women we personally know or of our actual girlfriends or wives. This thread says our lady but the official thread says 2 posts per day and of any "hot woman".

Any hot chick you want to post a picture of. Does not have to be “your lady”.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Won last contest. Don’t wanna be greedy

Don’t worry about that shit, man. This is open to everyone that is willing to follow through on their end. I appreciate the consideration, but we hate to see a reliable Vet bow out just because they won one in the past. Besides, it’s been quite a while since we ran any kind of contest. Don’t miss out on this one buddy.