©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Update on the exploding head.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Ok guys...headaches did not go away. I actually thought that they were going away because I was taking it easy and not doing anything to make my head mad at me. Then some bitch at one of my job sites went absolutely crazy over nothing. Long story short.....she ordered the wrong parts for her custom kitchen from a place that my company recomended and then tried to tell me it was my fault and got in my face about it. I refrained from yelling but as soon as I got really pissed the headache came over the back of my head and dropped me to the ground....the lady freaked out and didnt know what was wrong with me.....anyways. So I went to the doctor and he gave me a shot of imitrex (dont know if its spelled right) and said that I should feel better in 5 minutes. 20 minutes passed and it actually got worse, so he had my blood tested for everything including my thyroid. Got the results today and everything is fine.
I also went to my chiropracter saturday and then again right after the doctor apointment yesterday. This time he adjusted the hell out of me. I went home still with the headache, took a couple painkillers with codein and went to sleep. I woke up this morning still with a little headache but much much better, so I went to work and took another pain killer in the morning and then another a couple hours later and felt pretty good. I thought it was just the pain killers but when the codeine buzz wore off I still felt pretty good as if my neck (back of head) had let go or relaxed itself.
Tonight I hit the gym very cautiously and scared as hell that I would get another killer headache. I warmed up and started lifting very easily and all was good. So I bumped the weight up and up and up. Much to my surprise my bench sets are up 30 lbs! and I havnt lifted a single weight in a week and a half!
I dont know exactly what cured me but I feel great and Im stoked as hell about my cycle again. (I was bummin pretty hard)
Im so happy I could cry. :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
well it's good to see you went to the doctor to have some tests done. and it's also good to see your back on track with your cycle

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Good to hear about the gain in poundage, mine went up 20 lbs last week. The test is kicking in. If the headaches comeback, don't put of getting to the doc for more tests. My brother in-law had a severe headache thing going on for a while, turned out it was a twisted bloodvessel in the brain. The docs gave him some meds and everything worked out. Not to scare you but don't play around with this. Did you manage to get some during this headache lapse.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
No nookie yet but we will try that tonight. She was ready to go lastnight but I was scared. lol....kinda wierd being afraid of it.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
HigherStandard said:
No nookie yet but we will try that tonight. She was ready to go lastnight but I was scared. lol....kinda wierd being afraid of it.
now you know how that rat feels :D

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
I told the doctor about the rat experiment and he thought it was hilarious!

I also told my chiropracter that sex is what gave me the first headache and he started laughing and asked me if she was banging my head against the headboard. I was cracking up because it totally took me off guard....picture the setting....very quit office, very professional guy, and then that comment. :D