©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why ????????

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This guy is big and strong with a good build. Why in the world would he pump himself up with Crisco...…….just crazy!

PROFESYONEL RUS VÜCUTCU SYNTHOLU FAZLA KAÇIRMAYA BAŞLADI - YouTube

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Did anyone feel like his head was constantly being photoshopped onto a different body? His head and neck always look completely out of proportion to the rest of his physique. It felt like the beginning of the first Captain America movie when they digitally put Chris Evans’ head onto a skinny guys body, but in reverse.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Well now he has people starting threads about him all over the world. Most do it for attention and to be noticed and it works. Although he has gone way overboard and it looks bad. He looked really good in the past even with a lot of seo in him. But he keeps adding to it and he looks worse everytime a video is posted.

Txmason32

Feb 14, 2018
It’s rediculous to ruin a good physique most can’t get to just to have more attention even if negative

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
He has a great base and has ruined it with whatever he is shooting. Looks to be massive amounts and all over his body. Some of these guys are delusional.

HUMANALIFE

May 24, 2018
I have seen guys do a worse job and look much more comical.

I was going to say that too. It looks like he did a good job in making it not look super outrageously lop sided and what not. Still not a fan of it though.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
His biceps look stupid especially in a front double bicep pose. He is full of it all over his body. Even his calves are full and look strange. I wonder how it would look if he got very lean. If he could lose 50% of the oil he would look good.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Can guys do that and compete in bodybuilding? I mean can a guy be mostly silicon?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Believe it or not, Flex Wheeler was suppose to be all oil and for that reason they never gave him the Olympia. This is just hearsay……….

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Believe it or not, Flex Wheeler was suppose to be all oil and for that reason they never gave him the Olympia. This is just hearsay……….

Flex looked like he used oil but he also looked incredible. His delts and arms stood out to me. He was suppose to have had calf implants but I don't know if that is true. This guy is going for the Rich Piana look.