©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I Should Know Better????

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Ya i ordered some stuff from europe on 1 occasion and it came through, and the pink pentagons were legit d-bol so i ordered direct from thailand well i checked my ems track and well it says sent to customs so i guess i got fucked on that deal??? My dealer responded he would send another do to it beind seized though. so maybe im not to bad off??/ Wish i would have gotten my 1000 d-bols though? I expect a letter from customs lateer this week i guess.

W

wolfyEVH

ordering direct from thailand is a HUGE no no.........pretty much everything there will be caught

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
I hope my next one gets through im usin a alternate PO box so lets keep the fingers crossed?????????????

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Theres no need to order international when you can go domestic, and with the cheap price of dbols you should just order from within the USA. Good luck with your pack.

P

pincrusher

heavy said:
Theres no need to order international when you can go domestic, and with the cheap price of dbols you should just order from within the USA. Good luck with your pack.
this is not necessarily the best answer. not all international sources get their stuff seized. you need to be smart with knowing where the stuff is getting sent from and also talk to others who have ordered from the source to try and find out if this particular source seems to get alot of orders seized. thailand is a very bad place to have stuff shipped from although there are some sources who successfully ship from there.
domestic sources are not always the safest either. you need to take into consideration that with domestic sources, their computers are within the grasp of the LE and if they get busted, you are at the mercy of the source and how well he gets rid of info on his mainframe. the last thing you need is some lawman showing up at your door because he got your info about a shipment you were sent off your sources computer.
play it safe and only order from well established and well known sources how have a strong backing on the message boards

P

pincrusher

wes said:
Ya i ordered some stuff from europe on 1 occasion and it came through, and the pink pentagons were legit d-bol so i ordered direct from thailand well i checked my ems track and well it says sent to customs so i guess i got fucked on that deal??? My dealer responded he would send another do to it beind seized though. so maybe im not to bad off??/ Wish i would have gotten my 1000 d-bols though? I expect a letter from customs lateer this week i guess.
just because it got sent to cuistoms does not mean it got seized. if it sits there for more than 2 days or so then i would consider it lost and would not accept it if it does come because someone might be watching it. i have had orders say the same thing but it was on its way after only a day or 2 so it was no problem.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I would always choose domestic over international, less headache. And you have to consider that the sources that you have domestic have probably already gone through the hassel of ordering international so you don't have to worry about it. You can get probably the same gear from a domestic source who is getting their gear to sell from an international source.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I "used" to always use domestic

Until landing here... led to a brother who says 10 days to anywhere.
The backend design of the website is so awesome I had to try him.Had heard only good things.
Every parcel was as fast as any stateside.You'd think he flies his own planes.
Anyway,my medicine cabinet is very full.
Those of you who know,know who Im speaking of.
Best thing to happen to the biz in years.And shit,they're a very gracious crew.
Shit 2gether!
A real pleasure to do buisness with.So across the pond I go. 6 days back.
better than the pony express.
The border boys?Theyre uh,i dont know...

Last edited:

deez

Apr 20, 2005
md
Dont know if you use your real name or not. But once you have a pack caught by customs your name or the name on the pack gets flagged. Dont know if you reused the same name or not........

W

wolfyEVH

deez said:
Dont know if you use your real name or not. But once you have a pack caught by customs your name or the name on the pack gets flagged. Dont know if you reused the same name or not........

its address, not name........what if they flagged a package by "John Smith"......theres 1000s of people named that here in the states......

Zaven

May 18, 2005
If a product did in fact get seized by customs wouldn't it just make sense not to re-order from that particular source again..........just to be safe........even if it was a fluke.

P

pincrusher

Zaven said:
If a product did in fact get seized by customs wouldn't it just make sense not to re-order from that particular source again..........just to be safe........even if it was a fluke.
this way of thinking will save ya alot of headaches in the future ;)