©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol side effects??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Wanna find out something...1) Can Anadrol make you prone to FLUE???..
2) can you get a running tummy from it??
3) does it effect your immune system??

thx ppl :)

W

wolfyEVH

Robin Hood said:
Wanna find out something...1) Can Anadrol make you prone to FLUE???..
2) can you get a running tummy from it??
3) does it effect your immune system??

thx ppl :)

would be wise to know exactly what these drugs do before putting them into your body..........

prone to flu??? doubtful as flu is a virus, and they would give drol to people with AIDS, who have horrible immune systems.......

a "running tummy"......never heard of that one.......i was taking 75mg of drol a day and felt fine......just had high BP and racing heart rate.......all depends on the person and the dose.......some get bad sides from 50mg where some guys can run 150mg/day no problem

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
would be wise to know exactly what these drugs do before putting them into your body..........

prone to flu??? doubtful as flu is a virus, and they would give drol to people with AIDS, who have horrible immune systems.......

a "running tummy"......never heard of that one.......i was taking 75mg of drol a day and felt fine......just had high BP and racing heart rate.......all depends on the person and the dose.......some get bad sides from 50mg where some guys can run 150mg/day no problem
Thanks Wolfey....you answered my question....No, i picked up one HELL of a flue and a running tummy, but now i feel better....thx bud ;-)