AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Signed with a coach
Old
  (#1)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

Signed with a coach - 07-27-2018, 02:58 PM

It's time to drop the hammer guys!

I just signed with Jordon Peters. I'm hoping he can carry me into the over sixty Masters. I'm 58 and hope he can put the size on me I'm going to need to get the job done.

Jordon is a true mass monster. There's no question he knows how to get there. The question is can and will my body respond to the training and food. I'm going to walk the walk and truly do nothing he doesn't say to do. At my age I'm sure he's rubbing his chin. I sent him a current picture and he said "lets go ASAP! " That's all it took. I'm going to be logging this but I can't give up what he's doing, that wouldn't be fair. So I'm going to have to think this through so you guys have an idea of whats going on and not know whats going on.

BTW: I just made an order with AnabolicRaws. So I will review them from start to finish. So far the communication has been GREAT!

Last edited by Concreteguy; 07-27-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Old
  (#2)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

07-27-2018, 05:44 PM

About dam time man

coach
Old
  (#3)
HUMANALIFE

coach - 07-27-2018, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post

I just signed with Jordon Peters. I'm hoping he can carry me into the over sixty Masters. I'm 58 and hope he can put the size on me I'm going to need to get the job done.

Jordon is a true mass monster. There's no question he knows how to get there. The question is can and will my body respond to the training and food. I'm going to walk the walk and truly do nothing he doesn't say to do. At my age I'm sure he's rubbing his chin. I sent him a current picture and he said "lets go ASAP! " That's all it took. I'm going to be logging this but I can't give up what he's doing, that wouldn't be fair. So I'm going to have to think this through so you guys have an idea of whats going on and not know whats going on.

BTW: I just made an order with AnabolicRaws. So I will review them from start to finish. So far the communication has been GREAT!
Oh man that is an awesome pick for a coach!!! Big fan of his. I think you are in excellent hands.

Old
  (#4)
AGGRO

07-27-2018, 09:49 PM

From what I have heard you are in good hands. I see a lot of hard work ahead but I am sure you are up for it.

Old
  (#5)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

07-28-2018, 11:01 AM

Aggro, I have heard the same thing about his training being really tuff. A form of boot camp. He already said. "If you can't devote 100% to this then lets not get started".

Old
  (#6)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

07-28-2018, 01:15 PM

I don't blame anyone for questioning my sanity on this one. I'm asking myself if I'm up to this. lol

Old
  (#7)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator

07-29-2018, 03:47 PM

Ill be following along looking to see some progress reports.
good luck buddy.

Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Old
  (#8)
d2r2ddd
AnaSCI VET

07-29-2018, 09:30 PM

i am contemplating whether to sign up for his member site or get his ebook

Old
  (#9)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

07-30-2018, 01:03 AM

Is he doing your diet, training and directing your gear use?

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#10)
Marky boy
Donating Member

07-30-2018, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
Website yes. Ebook no.

Old
  (#11)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

07-30-2018, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
If you can imagine it's as good if not better than MJ's site. It has 100's of videos. $10 a month. You can't go wrong. And the book is getting great reviews.

Old
  (#12)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

07-30-2018, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Is he doing your diet, training and directing your gear use?
Yes he is handling all aspects of this. Even how many reps of each lift and the diet is in real food, not just food values. Makes it pretty easy to follow. Every Thursday is a check in with pics.

What I found out about after I joined was they have a forum just for clients that has privileged information in it.

Last edited by Concreteguy; 07-30-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Old
  (#13)
Aton

07-30-2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Yes he is handling all aspects of this. Even how many reps of each lift and the diet is in real food, not just food values. Makes it pretty easy to follow. Every Thursday is a check in with pics.

What I found out about after I joined was they have a forum just for clients. That has privileged information in it.

What does he charge you a month for his services?

Just extremely curious.

Iíve seen it all over the place.

If you donít want to talk about that I completely understand.

Iíll be following along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
  (#14)
Viking

07-30-2018, 02:02 PM

You should put on some solid size as he is known for it. Good luck with everything.

Old
  (#15)
EMPIREMIND
AnaSCI MEMBER

07-31-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:

What I found out about after I joined was they have a forum just for clients that has privileged information in it.
I've been watching his stuff for a while now and listening to him on the muscle minds podcast. If he does everything in the equation I think that's going to be excellent. He really knows his stuff and doesn't over complicate the training.

Old
  (#16)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

07-31-2018, 12:45 PM

Because of my age I'm expecting to get a high rep range DC style upper body/lower body program. We will see...……..

Old
  (#17)
montego

07-31-2018, 07:48 PM

Quote:

Good choice.

I would love the opportunity to learn from him.

Old
  (#18)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

07-31-2018, 09:10 PM

I'm starting my log tonight.

Old
  (#19)
Sully

08-01-2018, 08:28 PM

Is there a show you have in mind to make your comeback at?

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#20)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

08-02-2018, 12:35 PM

Ya, I'm going straight to the Nats. Unless I have some time because I'm already carrying the mass I need way in advance. Then I would hit a local NJ show for the sake of ring rust.