©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well guys I got the plan today. I also got the name and password for my Trained by JP clients account.

I'll be training two on and 1 off. Push/Legs/Pull, Everything from a form of FT muscle rounds to rest pauses and good old DC style training. It's all mixed in together and I have to keep a book on every lift. I'm so impressed with the obvious amount of thought he put into my individual program.

The training is all over the gym and back with little time to recover. I hope to God this doesn't fucking kill me. So many different sets and lifts for each day is going to make this a daily survival session in the gym. Rep ranges are allllll over the place.

The diet has been set up specifically for me based on my food choices, what I like and don't like. Many many meals every couple hours and it switches up for superior digestion. He is obsessed with how your body is using food. He literally said he gets a kick out me doing this at my age and respects my goal. He believes I can gain the mass I need to get it done. "IF I TAKE HIS DIRECTION LIKE A SOLDIER". I'm going to be posting some bigger and then smaller pics of me. He said you need to eat your way up and then do clean up diets to keep in check. I'm headed out to buy food tomorrow. I cant give amounts and can only stay very basic guys. This guy works way to hard for me to be kicking out what he's doing on the net. I hope you understand. At this point I would advice anyone that's serious to hire JP. I wish I did years and years ago.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
How much money is it to hire some one like him?
Don't need to be an exact price?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
HI Concrete, will this thread be a log ?

I'm going to keep this as close to a log as possible without giving up what he's doing. It's just not fair to have him having his ideas and what he sells put out there for free.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today was an off day so I ate the no training day diet so far. It's a mix of several different protein sources and fat based veggies with carbs. I just ate the 6:30pm meal and have one more to go. On paper I thought this was going to be easy. As it turns out it seams to be a lot of food and this isn't a training day witch is more food yet. I spent the day shopping for food and a log book to track weight progression in my lifts. I've read his directions through several times today alone.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Today was an off day so I ate the no training day diet so far. It's a mix of several different protein sources and fat based veggies with carbs. I just ate the 6:30pm meal and have one more to go. On paper I thought this was going to be easy. As it turns out it seams to be a lot of food and this isn't a training day witch is more food yet. I spent the day shopping for food and a log book to track weight progression in my lifts. I've read his directions through several times today alone.
Could you do his plan and work full time?
Could I do construction and do it?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Could you do his plan and work full time?
Could I do construction and do it?

YES YOU COULD. His questionnaire is very specific about what you do for a living and the extra calories your burning out side of training. He is very, very throw.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I truly couldn't post yesterday after returning from the gym. The several different exercises coupled with working to absolute failure on ever set left me shaky and just needing to eat and rest. I have to learn to wrap my head around doing this every time I walk in the gym. Kinda left me wondering where this is going to go. BTW: I'm now training with a nice guy that pushes me and spots me as well. This is helping me push even harder than I normally could.

The diet for training days is MORE. Big preparation around the workout on both sides and during. The food prep is easy but because of how many times I'm eating it keeps you looking at the clock often just to stay on point.

This may sound silly but as fast as this is happening I feel like my fat percentage has dropped a little and I'm always full and vascular. I have noticed the use of avocado for fat is responding very well with my body. Again I'll say, Jordon is BIG on structuring a diet that is easy and EFFECTIVE for your body to digest. He also said "if there's something about the diet you don't like tell me, if you can't eat everything on the diet we will not succeed."

Today my body feels hammered because of the new lifts he has me doing and the amount of them. I feel like road kill...………...

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today was the PUSH. Chest, shoulder, tri's and bi's "again. Took 1hour45minutes to complete. Each and every lift was to total failure. 11 different exercises. At the half way point I couldn't believe I was only half way. My back muscles are still hurting and I honestly can't imagine what the hell I'll feel like tomorrow. I have to cut this short to go into the after training eating (PROGRAM). Have you guys ever heard of eating creatine with meals? Wow, I'm doing all kinds of shit I've never even heard of before. No wonder his clients are growing like weeds. I'm training legs tomorrow morning.

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Today was the PUSH. Chest, shoulder, tri's and bi's "again. Took 1hour45minutes to complete. Each and every lift was to total failure. 11 different exercises. At the half way point I couldn't believe I was only half way. My back muscles are still hurting and I honestly can't imagine what the hell I'll feel like tomorrow. I have to cut this short to go into the after training eating (PROGRAM). Have you guys ever heard of eating creatine with meals? Wow, I'm doing all kinds of shit I've never even heard of before. No wonder his clients are growing like weeds. I'm training legs tomorrow morning.

Great looking log in here. As to creatine with meals, I've read a little on it and it makes me think of the ongoing debate with various aminos. Some aminos get taken up into the body better with food (creatine seems to be one of them), some seem to get better uptake on an empty stomach (like phosphatidyl serine). It makes a little sense to me, given that creatine is largely found in skeletal muscles that we eat (all those glorious meats I have in the freezer) where as some of the others are a little harder to find in nature.

In the end, what I'm getting at here as I am super impressed with your coach's knowledge and the way he is constructing this. You're going to blow past all of us.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Great looking log in here. As to creatine with meals, I've read a little on it and it makes me think of the ongoing debate with various aminos. Some aminos get taken up into the body better with food (creatine seems to be one of them), some seem to get better uptake on an empty stomach (like phosphatidyl serine). It makes a little sense to me, given that creatine is largely found in skeletal muscles that we eat (all those glorious meats I have in the freezer) where as some of the others are a little harder to find in nature.

In the end, what I'm getting at here as I am super impressed with your coach's knowledge and the way he is constructing this. You're going to blow past all of us.

Grizz, I'm not trying to blow by you guys. I'm just trying to put on enough mass to compete as a HW in the sixty Pro qualifiers and be in contention. Tell ya what, this is killing me so far. I know, I know, man up and fucking do it. Well that's exactly what I'm doing. But the pain is crazy bad. And from what I've read countless times taking OTC pain meds stunts growthy by dimming the pain from training it dims the body's responses to repair the muscle. Don't kill the messenger here guys, just regurgitating bro-science from the forums. :)

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Make sure you tell him about the pain.
He will need to adjust things with OUR age.
He may be just testing you on what you have also.
You can't afford to get an injury this late in the game either right?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Allgood points Squaster. But the pain I feel is all muscle and a few joints. The joints hurt from just the sheer weight doing that particular motion.

BTW: I'm sure this will get shorter but because this is so new and extreme "to me", the lactic acid pain is carrying three days strong. :( I took my liquids up to the moon to try washing it out of me.