©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BA BB Ratio Adivce

Scr0tuMan

Mar 14, 2018
I have been brewing my gear now for a while with 2 % BA and 18% BB per advice on basskillers steroid calculator. I suspend all my gear in MCT oil. The stuff still seems to be a bit painful not unbearably painful but there is some pain indeed. Is there a smaller BA BB ratio I can use to suspend my gear that will allow it to hold properly? Would this help out to lessen the pain of injections? Also any other advice you could give me to make a less painful solution would be greatly appreciated.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
Depending on the ester and mg/ml that you are making you may be able to get by with less.You can use just 1% BA as that is what the labels on my pharmaceutical grade product's use. The BA's job is to help kill/sterilize the brew, so in higher amounts it may damage the tissue you shot it into which can cause pain depending on how sensitive you may be.

Scr0tuMan

Mar 14, 2018
Depending on the ester and mg/ml that you are making you may be able to get by with less.You can use just 1% BA as that is what the labels on my pharmaceutical grade product's use. The BA's job is to help kill/sterilize the brew, so in higher amounts it may damage the tissue you shot it into which can cause pain depending on how sensitive you may be.

What do you recommend the ratio of BB should be? I vaguely remember reading someone on a 13% ration but I could be wrong. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also the esters that I am suspending are Proprionate, Enathenate, Masteron, and NPP.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Exactly as B stated some esters are readily soluble in oil like TE so u need minimal co-solvents to hold it in. Just enough to maintain sterility 1%.

MERCK index will give everything you need.

Ak

Scr0tuMan

Mar 14, 2018
I ended up using a 1%BA and 10%BB ratio. Absolutely painless!! It was painful before when I used 2%BA and 18%BB.