©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sugar's - high - low???

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
First off -, I know I need to buy a monitor for blood sugar
Eat my meal and I crash real bad 2 -1/2 hours later
I mean to the point I am going hypo.
I know the working signs so I trey to get some thing quick.
In the grocery store the other day and boom.
Boom - I was gone- thank God I had a carriage to get me out- I grabbed an orange from produce- had a can of peanuts in my car and a half bag of gummy bears.
Not sure how long it took me to come back in.
Once- I felt better
Tried a glucose tab the other day - it gave me the shits fast
Problem # 2
Cramping
Problem # 3
From Friday to monday - I have consistently been dropping 9 lbs. And by friday I am back up again.
This weekend it was only 5 lbs.
WTF
Taking mk677 at 12mg.
Dropped the gh to 3u pr day
Do I need insulin to balance every thing?
My blood is nice and thin- sorry - not like soup
Blood pressure it's in check
Tried to give blood last week but my pulse was a little to high
I am lost

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I just want to make sure I’m understsnding you. Your blood sugar is dropping to what you feel to be dangerously low levels, but, you are NOT currently using insulin?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I will try to explain little more later- I know I have to get a glucose tester

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Yea for real get a meter, something is up. I never had issues with MK nor growth with going hypo. I’ve found a lot of the “hypo issues” more when I was pounding away more food and my body was dependent on carbs in the off season. So maybe push calories with fats and protein more?

When dieting going hypo really hasn’t been a thing for me - I’ll easily go into the 40 ng/dL range and have no symptoms. Even using insulin on a refeed.

Tldr: check the diet and look for gaps/ try different routes possibly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I had sugar cereal the user night- 2 big bowls- that was an hour after my meal- in 2 hours I checked my sugar it was 61
Fasting morning mine is around 75
I am not using insulin at all - was going to use it but need to get every thing figured out.
I feel good at 61 - little tired but good

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
What else was with that meal? If you’re just pounding things like that with nothing else to slow down the impact of that glycemic load then it’s not surprising at all that your going hypo.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Rearly ever eat cereal - it was gooood
I had 10 oz chicken and 8 oz rice and some crap ass broccoli- yuck-, then the cereal and I do water
Starting to log my food again also- going to take a reading next time I go out- hopefully I don't

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Log stuff for a while and mark when you have episodes. Don’t just go off the monitor “telling you” your hypo either. It will play mind tricks on you, just test if your feeling really low. In reality there shouldn’t be much of an issue as long as it’s your own bodies production. Once you got the diet set, start digging into the problem areas. I wouldn’t be surprised if adding in some more fats and or making some of the carbs slightly more complex getting rid of the issue.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
What cycle are you on now? Are you taking and GDA's or Metformin? What type of cereal are you eating? Can you list everything you ate/drink today/yesterday?

thumos

Aug 20, 2018
Relion meter from wally world. $10 and strips are cheap. Don't guess around on this. Get some objective data to analyze.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Relion meter from wally world. $10 and strips are cheap. Don't guess around on this. Get some objective data to analyze.

I agree. I would also make sure you consume complex carbs and good fats through the day to prevent any crashes. Blood glucose readers are useful when usign hgh or insulin and to test after different foods.