©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Allright No More Sus...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey guys I'm getting married in 7 weeks and were going to the Dominican..anybody need anything?...Just Kidding.....I have to quite the andropen and I'm going back to the old faithfull cyp and or enan.....Now I have a roll around my mid section but very big power looking type body...I want to shred some fat off..I know cardio....I was thinking cytomel and clen for a little while with the thought of equipoise instead of one of the tests.....Anyone done this before...

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Dont eliminate the test from the cycle, especially this close to your wedding date (you dont want to have no sex drive or a sailor that wont salute). I am currently alternating cytomel and clen along with test prop/winny/tren. Gotta say, the results have been pretty good so far. Congrats on the wedding, I am tying the knot on june 25th.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Big, alternate the andropen with Cypionate and add in equipoise as well. If your going to run clen and cytomel make sure your on test they can take away from muscle gains. But EQ increases metabolism as well as the cytomel so it should make up for the loss to andropen. I would cycle down since your at 1100 of adropen. Provirons can help keep you hard and good for the Estrogen rebound if any.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm not big enough to diet down...besides I don't have the right gear...sus and d-bol with nolva is hardly the right drugs....Jayson you are right with the diet and the cardio...I've never ever done cardio...Don't forget I was a power lifter and cardio was for sissy's who couldn't push alot of weight...Guess what I'm now officially one of those sissy's....THANX