©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prescription MK-677

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
So we got a script for MK-677 from the doctor, and DAMN is the shit expensive. 25mg capsule running around $5 a capsule. Who in their right mind would actually buy this....anyone?

Apparently they have seen really good results on some of their patients, IGF-1 levels in the 600’s and such. Thoughts?

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Get that a lot cheaper from a sponsor here.

This is true, but not the point. Of course no disrespect to any sponsor by any means but you never know what your getting out there (sometimes it’s not even the sponsors knowing). I’m just taking 100% no doubts pharmaceutical MK for the purpose of this topic, no deviations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
So we got a script for MK-677 from the doctor, and DAMN is the shit expensive. 25mg capsule running around $5 a capsule. Who in their right mind would actually buy this....anyone?

Apparently they have seen really good results on some of their patients, IGF-1 levels in the 600’s and such. Thoughts?

This is true, but not the point. Of course no disrespect to any sponsor by any means but you never know what your getting out there (sometimes it’s not even the sponsors knowing). I’m just taking 100% no doubts pharmaceutical MK for the purpose of this topic, no deviations

I get what your saying about pharma brand but that is pricey. Your getting at HGH prices there. I like MK677 pretty well but I like running mine with HGH. HGH in the morning, MK677 in the evening. MK677 makes me VERY tired so I cant go higher than 12.5mg and function well the next day.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
I get what your saying about pharma brand but that is pricey. Your getting at HGH prices there. I like MK677 pretty well but I like running mine with HGH. HGH in the morning, MK677 in the evening. MK677 makes me VERY tired so I cant go higher than 12.5mg and function well the next day.

Oh yea, trust me I straight up told my pharmacist “you realize generic GH is cheaper that that right?” Haha. Honestly for me I never saw too much from MK - but I’m odd in general, I don’t believe my body pulses correctly so peptides are for the most part null

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Log it here. Im very interested. The mk677 intried from a source kicked my ass at 25mg

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Log it here. Im very interested. The mk677 intried from a source kicked my ass at 25mg

Hah, if someone wants to foot that bill I might. Was like $450 for 3 months and coach isn’t a fan of the idea either. If I thought it was worth that amount trust me, you would all get a log for sure.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
How did you even go about getting a script for that?

Told my doctor the sermorelin was shit, he agree and just did it. Didn’t even ask - I have a good doctor honestly, he’s a bodybuider and a straight up badass

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Damn that’s freakin awesome.

He’s a good guy - but strict when it comes to preserving your health. He will rip you a new one if health markers are odd and demand routes to fix them. But he works with a lot of bodybuilders too, so he’s very up and progressive with everything happening on the front lines

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
He’s a good guy - but strict when it comes to preserving your health. He will rip you a new one if health markers are odd and demand routes to fix them. But he works with a lot of bodybuilders too, so he’s very up and progressive with everything happening on the front lines

That’s what you want tho. Someone who is cool but still has your health top of mind. My doc is actually pretty cool too but would never write those kind of scripts. I need to find one like that haha. Although I agree I wouldn’t pay that.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
That’s what you want tho. Someone who is cool but still has your health top of mind. My doc is actually pretty cool too but would never write those kind of scripts. I need to find one like that haha. Although I agree I wouldn’t pay that.

Private clinics are the way to go, more expensive in general but so worth it for your health and reduction in just dealing with dumb doctors

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
Private clinics are the way to go, more expensive in general but so worth it for your health and reduction in just dealing with dumb doctors

Yes I use a med spa. I’d love one who would write me a script for a few peptides tho haha I wouldn’t know how to bring it up.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Yes I use a med spa. I’d love one who would write me a script for a few peptides tho haha I wouldn’t know how to bring it up.

You could present them some data, or ask to speak with their pharmacy rep who would know more about your options. A lot of the times it comes down to if they know what compounding pharmacy they work with and what they have deals with.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
It would be good to try but I doubt it is better than most of the products available on the ug market. MK was very strong when I tried it and I just got it from a sponsor and used low doses.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
It would be good to try but I doubt it is better than most of the products available on the ug market. MK was very strong when I tried it and I just got it from a sponsor and used low doses.

Yea I agree - but you know how we all are....were all looking for the “secret” and chase the “what if....” unicorn lol

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
You could present them some data, or ask to speak with their pharmacy rep who would know more about your options. A lot of the times it comes down to if they know what compounding pharmacy they work with and what they have deals with.

Yeah that’s true. Wonder how much stuff like cjc 1295 and ghrp 2/ipam run with scripts.