©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aquatest

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
So I pinned one amp with one cc of test e so it would mix and not clog. It still clogged but managed to get it all in. The golf ball in my ass has not gotten any better. If anything it is worse. Been about 3 days now. Is this normal? I've done a couple amps before and not been this bad. That being said, I only ever got about half of it in before it would clog.
The only thing I can say is it is old but, I pin a lot of old stuff with no issue.

Thoughts?

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
You might have pinned into scar tissue. That would cause a lump. You could put a heating pad on it and see if it helps or try draining the area with another pin. I would try going in the upper thigh and see if you have better luck with the clogging

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Plenty of scar tissue there and shoulders. I never lump in my shoulders but, pretty much always do in the ass no matter what I pin. This is just much worse than usual. I figured it was the aqua. Just getting slightly paranoid.
Thanks

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Water base goes bad - easy to get abscess- my budy did the same thing and ended up in the emergency room- it was nasty as all hell.
Watch the area carefully man.
Even the oil base can separate, crystallize and hurt real bad.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
You mixed the water base together with the oil base?

Water base test suspension just hurts!
I’ve had some so bad that it would hinder my training other then help it. I give up on it years ago.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I won’t pin water based AAS anymore because of issues like your’s and what others here have described. It’s just not worth it to me; too much hassle. Throw a heating pad on it and hit it with some vigorous massage. Try sitting on a racquetball and rolling it around that area. That’ll move some of the blood and water around and help bring down the swelling.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
same as the others, as much of a rush you get from water based test/AAS, the soreness and chance for an abscess are just not worth the risk for me. I've never been big on aqueous solutions of any compound...test, winny, etc. I tried the old 30ml Test Suspension by Steris back in the 90's that I "borrowed" from a veterinarian here in town, and it was unreal how good it was, I think 50mg/d or maybe it was 100mg/d, I can't remember. I had a few of those bottles. I tried some of the Mexican suspensions, and they just didn't go well. Right around that time I tried Schein Suspension straight from an office where they were administering it and other AAS for Dwarfism. Knew a guy whose mom worked there, and he'd walk in and steal it from them while visiting his mom. They had cabinets full of stuff out in the open according to him. That was good stuff (along with some of their other products).

After that, I gave up on suspension as I felt prop and phenylprop esters were fine with not too much of a difference. In terms of Winstrol, the old Zambons and one other brand were kick ass, but I still preferred just taking them orally.

Getting away from your question....even the good ones still hurt like a bitch, but the other less good ones were like going through hell waiting for the pain to subside, so it doesn't surprise me that you are still having extreme pain. I'd definitely hold off from injecting into those/that area(s) for awhile....or better yet, i'd throw in the towel if it happens again, take your loss, and just go the route that I and others have in using other forms of test....or the least TNE in oil.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
same as the others, as much of a rush you get from water based test/AAS, the soreness and chance for an abscess are just not worth the risk for me. I've never been big on aqueous solutions of any compound...test, winny, etc. I tried the old 30ml Test Suspension by Steris back in the 90's that I "borrowed" from a veterinarian here in town, and it was unreal how good it was, I think 50mg/d or maybe it was 100mg/d, I can't remember. I had a few of those bottles. I tried some of the Mexican suspensions, and they just didn't go well. Right around that time I tried Schein Suspension straight from an office where they were administering it and other AAS for Dwarfism. Knew a guy whose mom worked there, and he'd walk in and steal it from them while visiting his mom. They had cabinets full of stuff out in the open according to him. That was good stuff (along with some of their other products).

After that, I gave up on suspension as I felt prop and phenylprop esters were fine with not too much of a difference. In terms of Winstrol, the old Zambons and one other brand were kick ass, but I still preferred just taking them orally.

Getting away from your question....even the good ones still hurt like a bitch, but the other less good ones were like going through hell waiting for the pain to subside, so it doesn't surprise me that you are still having extreme pain. I'd definitely hold off from injecting into those/that area(s) for awhile....or better yet, i'd throw in the towel if it happens again, take your loss, and just go the route that I and others have in using other forms of test....or the least TNE in oil.

I used the Zambon amps all of the time and what a rush. I used them to spot inject with prop into my biceps. 1/2 cc of each eod day in the biceps. The growth was amazing, but the heat, redness and soreness was horrendous

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Water base goes bad - easy to get abscess- my budy did the same thing and ended up in the emergency room- it was nasty as all hell.
Watch the area carefully man.
Even the oil base can separate, crystallize and hurt real bad.

Well this just scared me. What do you tell the ER doc? Truth or say you sat on a rusty nail?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My freind was in bad shape.
He said he hit some thing while doing construction.
My other budy did it in his trap- he told her he didn't know what happened- she told him - I'm not stupid - you need to tell me what happened or I can't help you-, he told her and she treated him

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
When using a water base you have to pin in an area that's hasn't been pinned with oil base in over a month. Pinning water base gear into an oil base saturated area does EXACTLY what your describing. The heating pad will work wonders in this situation.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I would never mix water based test with an oil. It can be bad enough at the best of times! Make sure nothing gets infected and it will just take time. Are you planning to dose it everyday? If not you could lower the dose and shoot it more. If you are doing 1ml pre workout split it into 2 shots and don't put it where you normally pin.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I try to stay away from anything that hurts. With test susp in water I would be fine when training but it would start hurting later on. Definitely monitor things and if it starts getting hot and red go to see a doctor.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Well this just scared me. What do you tell the ER doc? Truth or say you sat on a rusty nail?

Always tell doctors the truth brother doctor patient privilege they cant turn you in for it, and they treat you better if they know whats up. Ive never had a doc have any issue with it, even had a couple wanna talk about what kind of cycle i was running and give advice lol.