©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Should I aromatize on Raloxifene???

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
So if you know me on here, I've been basically posting a lot of questions as I am on my first ever cycle - testosterone only. I have some slight swelling which only noticeable to me, but I do have a small tiny lump behind my right nipple. I have been taking 120mg Ralox for the last 5 days.

Question: Should I still be feeling irritation while on because when it comes evening every day my right nipple never fails to start a very annoying sensation which radiates out. It kinda feels hot. I thought this would stop on Ralox. I started taking Nolva with it yesterday but is this overkill?

The Nolva, Arimidex, and now Ralox have not stopped this aromatization it seems. Could the only answer be to lower my 500mg of test a week?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Wait, you need to clarify something. Are you using Nolvadex, Arimidex, and Roloxifene all at the same time? If so, what dose are you using for each?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah!

I have been doing .5 Adx and 20mg Nolva daily. Then I have had this issue and now I got Raloxifene hoping to reverse this or at least stop it further.

Help me out....

Should I just lower the T? I seem to be the only one with this problem and issues at the doses I'm at.

thumos

Aug 20, 2018
I try never to run any AI at all. I can go up to about 400 test with no probs...then add non-aromatizing compounds if you need more.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Why did you add different compounds to control e2 instead of just increasing your dose of Arimidex?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Because .5mg daily is a grip of Arimidex already. And with that I'm at a 36 Estradiol. I haven't read anywhere where anybody takes that much Arimidex.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Ok, so now I’m even more confused. You’ve had bloodwork done that says that your estradiol is within a perfectly normal range? What were you taking, and how much, when that bloodwork was done? And why are you still so concerned about it, considering it’s pretty much right where it’s supposed to be? If you go much lower with it you run the risk of going too low and causing a bunch of other untoward effects. It’s great that you had bloodwork done, though. I’ll commend you for that.

And 1mg of Arimidex daily is a pretty standard dose for a lot of guys. I’m not sure why you think it’s better to add 2 more compounds to control estrogen than to just up the dose of 1?

I’m not trying to dog you buddy, but you’re really giving off the impression that you did very little research before you started this cycle. There just doesn’t seem to be much of a logical thought process behind why you’re doing what you’re doing.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I get you're just trying to tell me what's up, it's all good. My thing is so many people told me they take .25 Adx 3x a week etc. and I haven't seen anyone on multiple boards who is up to .5mg ED. I have been talking the Nolva throughout the cycle to block any gyno symptoms but it hasn't worked it seems. I researched Ralox and it seems it is the superior SERM especially on cycle to block and even reverse gyno. And if my estradiol is 36 why the heck am I aromatizing so much??? Can people aromatize even with low E?

I actually did do my research and being just a simple test only cycle I thought it would go much smoother. I have been non-stop researching for months. From what the feedback and reading I've done, I thought I had things together... I appreciate your thoughts /input.

I'm going to gets bloods drawn Saturday to see if anything has changed since the last test which was about 4-5 weeks ago. Maybe that will help clear some things up.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I get you're just trying to tell me what's up, it's all good. My thing is so many people told me they take .25 Adx 3x a week etc. and I haven't seen anyone on multiple boards who is up to .5mg ED. I have been talking the Nolva throughout the cycle to block any gyno symptoms but it hasn't worked it seems. I researched Ralox and it seems it is the superior SERM especially on cycle to block and even reverse gyno. And if my estradiol is 36 why the heck am I aromatizing so much??? Can people aromatize even with low E?

I actually did do my research and being just a simple test only cycle I thought it would go much smoother. I have been non-stop researching for months. From what the feedback and reading I've done, I thought I had things together... I appreciate your thoughts /input.

I'm going to gets bloods drawn Saturday to see if anything has changed since the last test which was about 4-5 weeks ago. Maybe that will help clear some things up.

Perhaps I missed it earlier, but what makes you so convinced that your dealing with excess aromatization? If your bloodwork says that you’re in range there’s not really much to worry about. As I said earlier, if you suppress your e2 much lower you run the definite possibility of having sexual side effects. Basically, you crush e2 and your peepee stops working properly.

What were you on when you had your bloodwork done, and at what dose? 1 mg daily of Arimidex is a pretty standard dose. Personally, I prefer Aromasin, but there’s nothing really wrong with Arimidex; my body just like Aromasin better.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I was on the same 500mg test. Is it possible since I've been eating to gain size from this that my body fat went up so it's affected me this way?
Perhaps I missed it earlier, but what makes you so convinced that your dealing with excess aromatization? If your bloodwork says that you’re in range there’s not really much to worry about. As I said earlier, if you suppress your e2 much lower you run the definite possibility of having sexual side effects. Basically, you crush e2 and your peepee stops working properly.

What were you on when you had your bloodwork done, and at what dose? 1 mg daily of Arimidex is a pretty standard dose. Personally, I prefer Aromasin, but there’s nothing really wrong with Arimidex; my body just like Aromasin better.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I’m wondering the same thing! Are your convinced this is happening because of puffyness around the nipple, are they sore, etc?
Excess bodyfat on a not so healthy diet would increase the appearance of it! What were your exact signs that made you feel you needed to run Ralox on top of the other two?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Here is a pic from right now. Every evening they start to feel hot and an odd sensation radiates outward. It's uncomfortable and annoying but I wouldn't say it's painful. I can feel a small bb type lump behind it also. Can you aromatize even though estrogen is low?
4caeef53fe0dab728dbb1116045a8e5a.jpg

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I don’t see any lump personally! Some may disagree with me, but if it were my body and I was worried about it, I would stop taking the test and see if it stops being irritable! I would also go with aromasin and drop the others! If it is Gyno, maybe it can reverse the effects

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Always keep a spare supply of tamoxifen and adex . Never cycle without . Now tamoxifen is old school much weaker than the stuff popular now . However it’s site specific meaning it targets the mammary glands . Personally I always use low dose . It don’t stop cold estrogen like say adex or letro aromasin but hey 20 plus cycles now never any gyno or aromatization sides. Better to be safe . I keep cigar box with certain meds lol tamoxifen/ novaldex is one right up there with a bomb tabs

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Yeah!

I have been doing .5 Adx and 20mg Nolva daily. Then I have had this issue and now I got Raloxifene hoping to reverse this or at least stop it further.

Help me out....

Should I just lower the T? I seem to be the only one with this problem and issues at the doses I'm at.

Adex usually take eod that’s how I do and novaldex can take low as 10mg or higher if you got sides . Though your pic I see no puffiness . Are your nips sensitive? Ya know we all respond differently . While I personally never had sides. Your not unusual for having any . Many guys get sides . Just tell us more like did I miss how long doses of everything? Any other medication you may take ( as some meds May have estrogen or prolactin sides

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth

Yeah you need labs . Plus again what sides are you having as again your chest looks fine . There is always chance your AI is bunk - hopefully not but you are taking good dose or more then one compound . Also never mind if anyone else takes test with no sides . Including me . You are you .

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth

Lol I just caught up I think sully and I are on same track . I double everything he has posted. Again though we have experience but also always remember we all respond differently so nothing wrong with ya ! Maybe you are one of those guys sensitive to hormone support . Though maybe your diet too ! As correct me as I’m trying like sully to understand seems like first you posted pic but looks normal , then you say gaining fat . Which could all be totally normal. Labs will tell the tale. Just hear this diet is like 85% of bodybuilding. Then training . Personally I think taking AAS makes more people look fatter cuz they don’t eat clean . Myself I’m abnormal since a child I hated flour pastry fried etc. even birthdays never once ate cake . Now at 53 I’ve trained since age 12. Natural to my mid 30s . I’m in best shape of life , but again it’s been a lifetime. If you want to gain but look leaner just adjust what you eat . It may be ( hopefully) that simple . Unless your AI are fake you are taking more then most people need . However my impression is your more worried about the fat gain ? Maybe thinking it’s estrogen? Definitely get labs . If everything is in check then tell us more of how you eat . How many days do you train ? How long have you ect. Also if it’s too personal I’m sure sully as well as anyone ( and myself ) would help you figure things out.