AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Western Union
Old
  (#1)
steve0085

Western Union - 05-11-2005, 03:45 PM

I'm paranoid about going into a store and sending out cash. Do they ask a lot of questions about why you're sending it? Do they ask for ID, and don't they get suspicious when you tell them the recipient has no ID?

Old
  (#2)
steve0085

05-11-2005, 03:47 PM

I forgot, Is it a bad idea to to it with the western union online?

Old
  (#3)
juiced13

05-11-2005, 03:59 PM

if you do online they will not let you do a test question, and most of the sources will not pick up the money. they should not ask a lot of questions. They never have with me anyways, all though they did ask to see id one time and i have done it alot of times. thanks hope this helps

Old
  (#4)
wolfyEVH

05-11-2005, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve0085
I'm paranoid about going into a store and sending out cash. Do they ask a lot of questions about why you're sending it? Do they ask for ID, and don't they get suspicious when you tell them the recipient has no ID?

why bro??? you're not doing anything illegal........just sending cash to someone....they dont know why you're sending someone cash.....if they ask for id, give it to them...who cares........

Old
  (#5)
tee
AnaSCI VET

05-11-2005, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
why bro??? you're not doing anything illegal........just sending cash to someone....they dont know why you're sending someone cash.....if they ask for id, give it to them...who cares........

Just like Wolfy said, there is no problem sending the cash because you are not doing anything wrong. What you receive may be another story though.

Old
  (#6)
Vizzy7

05-11-2005, 08:16 PM

Sent money western union online. Very easy only question asked was are u purchasing something online? I said no and that was the end of it. Money was picked up the same day by the source. Thanks MR X!!

Old
  (#7)
steve0085

05-11-2005, 11:50 PM

Just worried about the ID thing, I have none. For some reason i keep loosing my ID's i've had to get like 5 copies in 2 years. Do they ask for ID often?

Old
  (#8)
big o
X-POWERLIFTER

05-12-2005, 07:58 AM

Just be carefull of those dot head mother fuckers...There fucking stupid.....I had a dot send cash to one of our sources and I put the test question right on the bottom...This fucker sends it and then says to me Oh do you want the test question too.....I fucking came unglued....I said you fucking dot head why in the fuck do you think I wrote it on there in the first place...he then had to call W/U and after about 10 minutes or so..he took care of it.....Make sure you tell the fucker behind the counter to make sure they send the test question...

Old
  (#9)
steve0085

05-12-2005, 11:19 AM

Sent money today. Everything went fine, no questions asked. I don't know why but i was nervous as hell when i was in there, like back in the high school days when i was buying nickel bags in the bathroom.