©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Western Union

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm paranoid about going into a store and sending out cash. Do they ask a lot of questions about why you're sending it? Do they ask for ID, and don't they get suspicious when you tell them the recipient has no ID?

juiced13

Mar 3, 2005
if you do online they will not let you do a test question, and most of the sources will not pick up the money. they should not ask a lot of questions. They never have with me anyways, all though they did ask to see id one time and i have done it alot of times. thanks hope this helps

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
I'm paranoid about going into a store and sending out cash. Do they ask a lot of questions about why you're sending it? Do they ask for ID, and don't they get suspicious when you tell them the recipient has no ID?

why bro??? you're not doing anything illegal........just sending cash to someone....they dont know why you're sending someone cash.....if they ask for id, give it to them...who cares........

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
why bro??? you're not doing anything illegal........just sending cash to someone....they dont know why you're sending someone cash.....if they ask for id, give it to them...who cares........

Just like Wolfy said, there is no problem sending the cash because you are not doing anything wrong. What you receive may be another story though. ;)

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Sent money western union online. Very easy only question asked was are u purchasing something online? I said no and that was the end of it. Money was picked up the same day by the source. Thanks MR X!!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Just worried about the ID thing, I have none. For some reason i keep loosing my ID's i've had to get like 5 copies in 2 years. Do they ask for ID often?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Just be carefull of those dot head mother fuckers...There fucking stupid.....I had a dot send cash to one of our sources and I put the test question right on the bottom...This fucker sends it and then says to me Oh do you want the test question too.....I fucking came unglued....I said you fucking dot head why in the fuck do you think I wrote it on there in the first place...he then had to call W/U and after about 10 minutes or so..he took care of it.....Make sure you tell the fucker behind the counter to make sure they send the test question...

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Sent money today. Everything went fine, no questions asked. I don't know why but i was nervous as hell when i was in there, like back in the high school days when i was buying nickel bags in the bathroom.