AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Sparkling protein water
Old
  (#1)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

Sparkling protein water - 09-02-2018, 05:18 PM

I just came across an add for this and thought it might be interesting to someone here.

Yup, thatís right. Someone invented sparkling protein water. 20g of whey isolate, caffeine and carbonation. At $36 a case, thatís $1.50 a can which is really not a bad value. More expensive than protein powder obviously, but cheaper than a lot of other premade protein drinks out there.

https://www.drinkfizzique.com

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#2)
Iceman74
Donating Member

09-04-2018, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
I just came across an add for this and thought it might be interesting to someone here.

Yup, thatís right. Someone invented sparkling protein water. 20g of whey isolate, caffeine and carbonation. At $36 a case, thatís $1.50 a can which is really not a bad value. More expensive than protein powder obviously, but cheaper than a lot of other premade protein drinks out there.

$35.97 ų 12 = $3.00 a can... Not such a bargain in my opinion, but my budget is tighter than a lot of people's.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Old
  (#3)
Sully

09-04-2018, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman74 View Post
$35.97 ų 12 = $3.00 a can... Not such a bargain in my opinion, but my budget is tighter than a lot of people's.

Holy hell, my math was way off! I dunno what I was thinking when I figured that up. Thanx for pointing that out. Looks like Iím going to be taking those remedial math courses when I start my degree next year, after all.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#4)
Iceman74
Donating Member

09-04-2018, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Holy hell, my math was way off! I dunno what I was thinking when I figured that up. Thanx for pointing that out. Looks like Iím going to be taking those remedial math courses when I start my degree next year, after all.
It may have had something to do with the message bar at the top of the screen... It read: "Enter Fizzique10 at checkout to receive 10% off your first case order". That part is even confusing to me.... Normally a case of something like that, or pop, beer, water, etc.... is a 24 pack. Their use, or misuse, of the word 'case' is probably what caused your brain to process it that way. Maybe the marketing director at Fizzique needs a remedial English class and your math is just fine under normal circumstances?

Old
  (#5)
Sully

09-04-2018, 11:22 AM

No, no my math is normally not great, anyway. Sometimes I think I can do simple math in my head, and this is the outcome. I need to embrace my limitations and use a calculator for all math, from now on.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

Old
  (#6)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 09-14-2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:

I have to wonder what the taste would be like. I'd definitely try it.

Old
  (#7)
lycan Venom

09-17-2018, 01:33 AM

Quote:

You seriously didnt text me about this! Shit.. ill drop tje sods cold turkey to gulp this shit down and get back onto the aas bandwagon.

Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.

Old
  (#8)
Sully

09-17-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan Venom View Post
You seriously didnt text me about this! Shit.. ill drop tje sods cold turkey to gulp this shit down and get back onto the aas bandwagon.
Damn man, my bad. I seriously didnít even put 2 and 2 together! Grab a case and let us know how it is.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

Old
  (#9)
srd1
AnaSCI VET

09-17-2018, 03:28 PM

Id be curious as to how it tastes myself

Only God Can Judge Our Enemies, Im Just Here To Arrange The Meeting.

Old
  (#10)
lycan Venom

09-18-2018, 07:02 PM

it was hard for me to swallow bcaa pills and drink protien shakes/weight gainer back in the day.. im sure that shit will have me gagging at the sight of it sadly. I highly doubt whey in carbonated flavored water will taste great or have an appealing mouth feel. Id probably fucking gag and throw up ahahaha

Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.

Old
  (#11)
AGGRO

09-23-2018, 10:39 PM

Carbonated water may be the worse drink I have ever tasted. The flavor could be nice but with whey protein I am not so sure.

Old
  (#12)
Viking

09-26-2018, 12:19 AM

I would rather just drink normal whey or eaa's.

Old
  (#13)
striffe
AnaSCI VET

09-27-2018, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking View Post
I would rather just drink normal whey or eaa's.
I am the same. I have been putting eaa's in a large bottle of water and drinking through the day.