©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Doctor Visit ?

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
I have to see my doctor a month after my cycle ends so she can check my levels for the chlesterol medication im on. Will she be able to tell that I was on a cycle?..Is there anything I can do?..Please let me know. Thanks!!!

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Please please they will have no way of knowing unless u come out and say that... I got my blood checked after cycle it was high but thats about it.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Blood Test

I know they are going to check to see if my liver and kidneys got damaged from my medication, I just wanted to make sure that they wouldn't start questioning me...Is there anything I can take to keep my levels good?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
even if they do "question" you it's nothing. Dr and patient confidentiality. They won't have a reason to suspect unless you have some serious problems with your liver. Which i very well doubt the gear did anything to it. Don't sweat it bro.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Thanks

Thanks for all the GREAT advice. You guys on here are the best. I feel right at home..Hey, When do I get that "newbie" away from my name?, LOL

W

wolfyEVH

Tank12 said:
Thanks for all the GREAT advice. You guys on here are the best. I feel right at home..Hey, When do I get that "newbie" away from my name?, LOL

never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!