©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH blood serum testing protocol?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Does anyone know where the thread was that lined out the protocol for testing HGH when getting blood serum levels tested? How many hours to inject before the test, how much to shoot, etc? I’m having a hell of a time finding it.

Or just a rundown of the protocol would be great, too.

Lost

Jul 14, 2018
Take 10iu's IM 3 to 3.5 hours before blood is drawn. They say to fast but you don't have to

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Is it supposed to be subQ or IM, or does that matter?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Take it IM @ 3 hrs.
Subq it peaks differently. For that reason we always stick with IM and 3 hrs

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
rAJ was the pioneer of this type of testing. You can't be wrong following his advice. I found that personally, my peak was somewhere around 2:45 hrs. Others swear a little more or less. My point is, everyone may be a little different. When you tested as many times as I did, through no fault of your own, you were at the mercy of Lab Corp. I aimed for 2:45 hrs., Sometimes I hit my goal, sometimes I was a little past or before. 2:45, I found, was my peak.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
I've always done 2:30-3 hours post injection IM.

I'll usually pin triceps or biceps since in my experience I get a more consistent result that way.

The timing can get screwed up with waiting but, most labs that the online testing sites use offer appointment times you can set up. Haven't had any issues with being late on a draw drive I started doing that.