©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Missed you guys

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I've been away for a while, moved in to the new house. Good to see Oracle back. How you been man?

I'm in week 4 of my test, deca, dbol cycle and although I seem to be getting bigger and stronger, I haven't gained any real weight. I put on 4lbs quick but my weight is back to where I started. How can this be possible? Stronger,bigger, no weight gain.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
You got me Jay. I'm not eating like I should, maybe 80%. I know what I have to do to turn this cycle around.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well the good thing is blackbird that your getting bigger and stronger. Try not to judge anything by your weight that will come since your only in week 4. Keep it up bro

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Week 4 and your just tasting the beggining huh black. My favorite weeks for some reason are around week 6-8 thats when you should really start saying Hmmmm these 150lb dumbells don't feel so heavy anymore :) good to see your back. Like you said you know what you have to do to get on track. Get R' Done!!!!

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Jaysonl1424 said:
hmm first of all Max like the pic.... 2nd are u still eating like a champ?

thanks jayson , diet is not bad could be better this is the buissy time for my buisness so its becoming a pain to try and fit meals in working from 9am to 7or 8 pm ,next cycle I am going to time a bit better mabie a newyears start but all and all a great experiance it looks like I will be around 15 more labs than when I started and I believe my bf is lower (from looking in the mirror)

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
hmmm... Have u ever thought about trying Meal replacement Bar's... Since you are always busy... This way u dont have 2 cook or do nothing just unwrape and eat....

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Lean Body Gold bars are great as well. 30g protein, 29 carbs and only 7 sugars.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Blackbird said:
I've been away for a while, moved in to the new house. Good to see Oracle back. How you been man?

I'm in week 4 of my test, deca, dbol cycle and although I seem to be getting bigger and stronger, I haven't gained any real weight. I put on 4lbs quick but my weight is back to where I started. How can this be possible? Stronger,bigger, no weight gain.
WELCOME BACK!!
hmmmm?bigger but no weight gain.Congrats bird,you've become your own paradox...
were all becoming immune overkilled,overgeared burnouts.lol
da peels aint werkin' no more...
Wait'll weeks 6-8.