©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SYRINGE metal pin broke off ?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
WTF- I had to put 1 cc tren mix in a sample bottle the other day- it was going a little to slow- so I pushed a little harder- the syring made a pop- all the juice went every were and the pin/end was gone.
I ripped the bathroom apart - couldn't find the sharp metal part any were-
looked for 2 weeks for that fucker- nothing. GONE
Today I was injecting my self in the leg- got to the end- looked like I had a litle left so I push a bit more and she made that pop- the metal end was gone- was thinking- were are my pliers- how am I going to dig deep enough to get the broken end out of my thigh
WTF
Started to panic a little - but not-
Didn't hurt at all?
Don't see any thing in there?
Start to panic again

way2tense

Jan 3, 2013
WTF- I had to put 1 cc tren mix in a sample bottle the other day- it was going a little to slow- so I pushed a little harder- the syring made a pop- all the juice went every were and the pin/end was gone.
I ripped the bathroom apart - couldn't find the sharp metal part any were-
looked for 2 weeks for that fucker- nothing. GONE
Today I was injecting my self in the leg- got to the end- looked like I had a litle left so I push a bit more and she made that pop- the metal end was gone- was thinking- were are my pliers- how am I going to dig deep enough to get the broken end out of my thigh
WTF
Started to panic a little - but not-
Didn't hurt at all?
Don't see any thing in there?
Start to panic again

sounds like you have those new needles that retract into the syringe...the needle somehow goes into the plastic part of the plunger...

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Yup
BD RETRACTABLE SYRINGES
sorry - passed out last night.
I have to say- they are sharp as all hell - they can go into 3 bottles and you still can't feel them slide in.
No more pushing like hell and hearing that ripping tissue.
I didn't sleep much looking for the pin for the 2 weeks- I was so scared that some one was going to get stabbed

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Not that you need to, but for anyone that does:

One way to check if there’s a needle stuck in you, in case you don’t know for sure, is to get one of those small super strong neodymium magnets and move it slowly over the spot where the pin might be. If there’s anything in there, you’ll feel it be pulled toward the magnet as it passes over the pin.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Damn i wanna try those syringes now. I'll have to wait until the 300 i just got are gone lol.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Not that you need to, but for anyone that does:

One way to check if there’s a needle stuck in you, in case you don’t know for sure, is to get one of those small super strong neodymium magnets and move it slowly over the spot where the pin might be. If there’s anything in there, you’ll feel it be pulled toward the magnet as it passes over the pin.

Would that magnet work getting tne splinters out of my eyes to?