©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Phil ranting

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Not too sure if he's even making sense….. "I lost but I really won. Now I'm living" WTF ????

[ame]https://youtu.be/XK__dygzbc8[/ame]

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
"I lost but I really won. Now I'm living"

I think maybe what he was saying is now he doesn't have to live the lifestyle anymore?
Now he can actually just enjoy the world he's created for himself?

Once you make it to the top, you have to fight harder to stay there.
It has to be exhausting when expectations reach the points where Arnold, Coleman, Yates, and the alike have been?

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I got through about 5 mins in total. Even when Phil is trying to be nice the arrogance is there. I am glad he didn't equal the record.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Haha, I saw the title to the thread and automatically thought Hernon...........

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
You said it best, he's ranting. I'm sure his emotions are all over the place right now. Probably not the right time to be doing interviews.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Phil really needs to STFU and not concern himself with all the guys that are obviously trolling him. Get whatever surgery it is that he needs, rest up and get completely healed, then come back when he feels the time is right, if he ever really wants to make a comeback. Feeding into all these comments and trying to keep the spotlight on himself just isn’t conducive to future success. He’s not the charismatic figure that Arnold was, and people aren’t naturally drawn to him.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Phil really needs to STFU and not concern himself with all the guys that are obviously trolling him. Get whatever surgery it is that he needs, rest up and get completely healed, then come back when he feels the time is right, if he ever really wants to make a comeback. Feeding into all these comments and trying to keep the spotlight on himself just isn’t conducive to future success. He’s not the charismatic figure that Arnold was, and people aren’t naturally drawn to him.

Amen !!!

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
A normal person would be humbled. With him his narcissism just increases...amazing really.

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
He's a sook he needs to take it on the chin and use that lose as motivation come back stronger and better!

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
He's a sook he needs to take it on the chin and use that lose as motivation come back stronger and better!

In the recent RX muscle interview he said he won't be back next year. Although I think he will change is mind.

weltweite

Aug 14, 2015
In the recent RX muscle interview he said he won't be back next year. Although I think he will change is mind.

If he can get the stomach issues under control, he will definitely come back next year. If he can't tighten it up then he may take the year off, he wouldn't want to suffer the same "humiliation" again. Dude has way too big of an ego.

nalojeff

Aug 6, 2013
I feel he’s not presenting well in these interviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro