©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Guess what this is ;)

SRHealth-Serena

Apr 8, 2018
China
www.srhealthtech.com
Hey guys,
This is a special food in China for the special festival, guess what is this:p
It's very delicious:D
wbao7b.jpg

opwsk9.jpg

Durro

Jan 24, 2018
it is called "mooncake" for a special Chinese festival, anyone know this festival?:D

Yes mid autumn festival. You eat mooncake while watching the full moon and thinking of loved ones and those far away looking at the same moon. I will watch and think and thank all of you at SR Health Tech for doing a great job!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yes mid autumn festival. You eat mooncake while watching the full moon and thinking of loved ones and those far away looking at the same moon. I will watch and think and thank all of you at SR Health Tech for doing a great job!

That sounds pretty sweet. We could use a little more of this sentimentality in the U.S. wonder if I can find those at the Asian market here in town? Might have to partake in this festival this year.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
That would be gone before the end of the night in our house....it wouldn't even last a few hours, lol.

Durro

Jan 24, 2018
That sounds pretty sweet. We could use a little more of this sentimentality in the U.S. wonder if I can find those at the Asian market here in town? Might have to partake in this festival this year.

You might find them if not use your favorite Oreo’s or chocolate chip!

SRHealth-Serena

Apr 8, 2018
China
www.srhealthtech.com

cool, you knew it! and knew a lot about it!! that's just awesome:action-smiley-044:
we are back to work now, hope you all had good day:D

weltweite

Aug 14, 2015
I don't follow wrestling but oddly saw this video recommended on Youtube yesterday:

John Cena Shops for Moon Pie in Mongolia! - YouTube