©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

4 weeks to kick in? Why?

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Im currently in week 5 and am definetly feeling the test kick in. My question is why does test take 5 weeks to "kick in" and are all or most injectables the same way?

W

wolfyEVH

HigherStandard said:
Im currently in week 5 and am definetly feeling the test kick in. My question is why does test take 5 weeks to "kick in" and are all or most injectables the same way?

it all has to do with half life......they dont really kick in.......you're not sitting around and week 4 comes and BAM....you're getting test in ya.......4 weeks is the time that it takes for test levels to be at their highest....(if its a long ester like enanthate) most will start to see the results around this time as well......its all mental, as the drugs are actually carrying out their actions in the first day of use......many newbs will say "its week 4 and i feel it kicking in..." they just say that because people tell them, test "kicks in" around week for......."kick in" shouldnt really be the term used as people think thats exactly what happens........but like i said in the beginning, all depends on the half life of the drug........shorter the half life, the quicker the actions and the quicker you begin to see results.....

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Ok, I get it. I understand half-life and what it means. So basically its in your system from day 1 but at around week 4-5 it gets to a level (blood concentration) that you can actually feel.

Thanks wolf

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
HigherStandard said:

Aw, you were just scammed.You Psyched into the placebo effect.
you'll be real stoked next week<j/k.
DUNNO,HS. But it holds to be true that this is the case sometimes.
sounds like a testE or Cyp thing.yes?
Your natural production is hitting a turnover and the AS are taking the pituitary,endocrine systems over.Nows the time to Eat BIG and lift HARD.
It takes some people a few weeks to reach peak levels. I Dont know what your using.Just a guess...My 2cc's

P

pincrusher

mr.nitrofish said:
what are you feeling right now? I take it this is your first cycle right?
typical feelings are an increase in sex drive to the point where you seriously think about stopping to hump the knot in the tree in the yard every time you walk by, you dont need to drink 2 6-paks before even the ugly girls appeal to ya, you will suddenly see a big increase in strength from 1 workout to the next, recovery times will decrease and you will not feel as sore as you did before, hunger will usually elevate depending on what you are taking, your pumps in the gym will become more dramitic. these are some of the things you will notice when the test kicks in.

like what was said earlier, with a long estered product it takes 3-4 weeks before your bloodlevels reach their peak which is where you will start to see results. the first few weeks you will actually be decreasing your natural levels as the synthetic test is entering your system so you will not see a big jump in total test levels right away.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
yes, the sex drive is way up. I want to screw like 10 times a day. Pumps in the gym are more intense, increase in strength also. Pretty much everything pin talked about.

Pin, your poor poor tree. I think its time to leave that poor tree alone. :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Dont want to,get to it.

HigherStandard said:
yes, the sex drive is way up. I want to screw like 10 times a day. Pumps in the gym are more intense, increase in strength also. Pretty much everything pin talked about.

Pin, your poor poor tree. I think its time to leave that poor tree alone. :D

YES, GENTLEMEN!
This is why you must all get some 10mG turanabol(methyltestosterone)
for your wives,girlfriends etc.
I put my wife on 100 mg primo.,But I didn't start getting fukt 10 times a day until I give her the turanabol.
Yes you too can be so fuckylucky.
PingCr,thanks for the re-intro of those little beans.theyre a love potion baby.
Wife is CAPITAL HORNEEEE..
ASK YOU DR> TODAY IF TURANABOL IS RIGHT FOR YOUR WIFE

Last edited:

CWBassist

Jan 4, 2005
I understand the fact that you dont really feel it as much until week 4 or 5, but is there a strength or mass building increase within the first 4 weeks (a noticable increase anyway)?

P

pincrusher

CWBassist said:
I understand the fact that you dont really feel it as much until week 4 or 5, but is there a strength or mass building increase within the first 4 weeks (a noticable increase anyway)?
it really depends on the individual. with some people they will see a weight gain but it tends to be from the increase in food intake and not the juice during the first 3-4 weeks. you may also see some increases in strength but it will have alot to do with the dosages you are using also. at low dosages it will tend to take the full 4 weeks or so before you really start to feel or see anything different.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Bottom line half life or not your only going to feel a mild increase in strength and high sex drive until you can add some weight to yourself. Then you will feel the difference so eat like a horse and keep it clean.