©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This shit sucks

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
so im looking at the spurs webpage and at the dance team and who do i see??? my ex girl from highschool. she was a cheerleader and in shape but i figured more hotter girls in college. and now she is on the dance team with hot friends and a bod to kill for. what the fuck/////?? her name is michelle menchaca, and fuck this shit,

what do yall think of her??? damn im gonna kill myself

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 43

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
She's on the "spurs" team.....enough said since they beat denver

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
STATE CHAMP said:
Tell Her Your Seperated. It Worked For Me:)

Tex has enough problems with his girl and the other females on the side. don't encourage it.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
there is always room for more..... just don't get caught. and hopefully she isn't doing the same thing

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
haha, thats what i need, i need some hot woman who is married, and then im not cheating because it cancels each other out. yup, it was good, but her mom walked in on us a couple times. oh well.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Yes, I agree

steve0085 said:
Don't worry Tex, she has the clap and crabs at the same time
Don't worry Tex.She has crotch crickets.besides that.What she got that landed her that gig?
I can't see it.
But I can tell by the eyes,she's afflicted with parasites of the moistened fold.
cortch crickets,yeast,SMEGMA.Mmmmmm,bleu Cheese anyone.
She's not in your lap for reasons you do not understand.Namely for one,She wasn't meant to be.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
kell11 said:
Don't worry Tex.She has crotch crickets.besides that.What she got that landed her that gig?
I can't see it.
But I can tell by the eyes,she's afflicted with parasites of the moistened fold.
cortch crickets,yeast,SMEGMA.Mmmmmm,bleu Cheese anyone.
She's not in your lap for reasons you do not understand.Namely for one,She wasn't meant to be.

Crotch crickets!!! thats awesome, never heard it before. I only like bleu cheese on chicken wings, not chicken heads. Crotch crickets, hahahahahahaha :smoker: