©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GH for tightening skin

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
I've see a few people say GH works wonders for tightening loose skin after weight loss. Any truth to that?

Essentially, my wife and I have had all the kids we're gonna have and she's dropped down to her weight from back in college. Kids can kind of stretch the skin in the midsection out a little, and she'd rather not do surgery if something else works well. It's not a lot of skin, it's just a little loose for her to be happy in a two piece.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I feel like with HGH my skin, hair and nails are all better, not to mention it keeps my midsection tight and lean as well.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Is going to take a little time for it to work for skin but it does- the other healthy eating- and putting baby oil on in shower and a light rinse- keep the skin moist

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Thanks for the replies. Yeah, we're not expecting it to work overnight, but maybe give it a run for 6-8 months and see how it goes.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
It could definitely help. HGH is great for skin and healing. I would also recommend a good multi vitamin and extra zinc.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Thanks for the replies. Yeah, we're not expecting it to work overnight, but maybe give it a run for 6-8 months and see how it goes.

Exactly, its something that happens gradually over time with HGH.
6-8 months is a good range to see how it works for you.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
What dose are you thinking about? I would start at 1iu and she shouldn't need more than 2iu daily. Over the long term it should help with her skin. Pick a brand that is known for less water retention. Some brands may cause water retention even at a low dose.

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Thanks brothers. 1 IU a day for 2 months to see how that works, then up to 2 if we need more. I've been thinking of giving it a run myself since I'm stay so damn beat up from the dumbass training I do.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I’ve been non stop for like 18 years never heard or seen .although added to your AAS cycle it will help lean you out