AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Into Week 6 and no weight gains...
Old
  (#1)
ugadawg

Into Week 6 and no weight gains... - 05-12-2005, 03:31 AM

I posted before about how I was dissapointed in my lack of weight gain on my Test/EQ cycle. My diet is strong, my working out is strong and my gear is the real deal. People have literally told me I look 20lbs heavier but I have not gained an OZ since I started the cycle. I just dont understand. My bodyfat was fairly high before I started...mid-teens. I know that number has fallen since I have been on but I didnt think converting fat to muscle works. I am definetly stronger and people are definetly noticing changes but I thought Id be up 15lbs by now. I weigh 195 and am 5 10. I am about to say screw it and just start my training regimen to get into shape for my MMA training overseas starting in August. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? I posted my diet once before and since then have added in more quality fats and carbs but still nothing. I am also taking 20mg Nolva ED because I am prone to gyno (still have some minor signs just from puberty). I understand the Nolva will keep some water bloat off but hell, 6 weeks in and no weight gain...this is the last thing I would have expected. A bud of mine is on the same gear and the same type diet and we workout everyday together and he is up about 6lbs in 4 weeks. He was about 7%BF when he started. Anyways, thanks for any input...

Old
  (#2)
big o
X-POWERLIFTER

05-12-2005, 07:37 AM

If you want gains then anadrol is the one you need...There's nothing else on the planet that will give you the gains that a-drol will...I know I told u this before my son is a UGA freshmen...

Old
  (#3)
STATE CHAMP

05-12-2005, 07:54 AM

I Personnaly Don't Worry About Weight Gain. As Long As I Am Getting The Results That I Like.

Old
  (#4)
mojo

05-12-2005, 08:46 AM

I am in week 17 of a 22 weeks cycle and have lost 10 lb since I peaked at 265. Dont think that you cant gain muscle and loose fat at the same time. I have lost 6-8% bf in that span and all my measurements have went up or stayed the same. If you are that concerned about the weight versus the results you see in the mirror, up your calories and lower the cardio.

Old
  (#5)
pincrusher

05-12-2005, 08:53 AM

i have run cycles where i lost a considerable amount of bodyfat and really never saw any weight gain but saw a huge difference in my appearance in the mirror. weight gain is not the best way to judge a cycles performance, use instead your overall appearance, comments you receive from others around you, strength gains while on cycle, recovery times if they are shorter, etc.

Old
  (#6)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-12-2005, 10:27 AM

Theirs a bodybuilder at my gym who looks physically bigger than me but when i asked him his weight he weighed only 150lbs. He looks to be about 170lbs. It's not always about your weight. The cycle your running is going to give you good lean muscle mass thanks to the Equipoise even if it does give you more of an appetite. And of course strength. Don't worry too much about it bro. As long as your improving you'll be fine.

Old
  (#7)
Ironaddict

05-12-2005, 10:33 AM

I agree with Oracle I say unless your trying to make a weight for something. Don't worry about the scale. It's what you look like bro. The scale is just a gimmick for chics who want to lose weight. once every three months jump on and see what's up. But if your not trying to make weight don't kill your mental! If your strength is good and coming up and your getting compliments then some thing is working, stay focused Amigo.

Old
  (#8)
ugadawg

05-12-2005, 12:35 PM

Thanks for all the replies bros...I can definetly tell I am getting leaner and my strength is going way up. I just figured I'd gain some weight just cuz Im on 500mg Enth/wk. But ya'll are right...I'll just keep doing what Im doing and keep looking better and better...thanks bros...

Old
  (#9)
a-bomb83
fatboy

05-13-2005, 01:16 PM

i'd also keep in mind, that most anabolics will raise your metabolism to a degree.*note* heavy sweating while on. well, look at it this way, lets say pre-cycle, your 190lbs. and post cycle your 192lbs. your thinking "what the fuck, all that for 2lbs?!?!?" well, look at it this way, you may have been burning fat while maintaining if not putting on more lean muscle. thats why you have to use the mirror as a guide, not the scale.

patient, it's coming
Old
  (#10)
kell11
AnaSCI VET

patient, it's coming - 05-13-2005, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugadawg
I posted before about how I was dissapointed in my lack of weight gain on my Test/EQ cycle. My diet is strong, my working out is strong and my gear is the real deal. People have literally told me I look 20lbs heavier but I have not gained an OZ since I started the cycle. I just dont understand. My bodyfat was fairly high before I started...mid-teens. I know that number has fallen since I have been on but I didnt think converting fat to muscle works. I am definetly stronger and people are definetly noticing changes but I thought Id be up 15lbs by now. I weigh 195 and am 5 10. I am about to say screw it and just start my training regimen to get into shape for my MMA training overseas starting in August. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? I posted my diet once before and since then have added in more quality fats and carbs but still nothing. I am also taking 20mg Nolva ED because I am prone to gyno (still have some minor signs just from puberty). I understand the Nolva will keep some water bloat off but hell, 6 weeks in and no weight gain...this is the last thing I would have expected. A bud of mine is on the same gear and the same type diet and we workout everyday together and he is up about 6lbs in 4 weeks. He was about 7%BF when he started. Anyways, thanks for any input...
ADD A GOOD ORAL- ADD SOME ANADROL OR 30mg DBol.
whether you do that or not,just wait another week or two.
somethings gotta start churning.

Long Live Crazy Horse!

what IRON ADDICT said...
Old
  (#11)
kell11
AnaSCI VET

what IRON ADDICT said... - 05-13-2005, 10:59 PM

Stay off the scale they're for chicks tryin' to lose weight.
all we need is a mirror to check results.
Keep eatin big and Lift HEAVY

Long Live Crazy Horse!