©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Khabib vs McGregor

graceinc

Mar 2, 2017
Everyone here knows and I am sure excited about the fight between Khabib and McGregor this weekend.

Was looking out to watch it online, when found a cheaper option to watch Khabib vs McGregor live online on PPV with just $17.65.

I bought the subscription from the UFC Philippines site with the help of a VPN changing the location to Philipines.

Just do not want to miss the event and yeah complete support for the Irish boy. Khabib I believe does not stand a chance in front of him. Expecting a KO.

What are your predictions on the fight people?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
McGregor has a chance on the feet but I think Khabib gets him down and man handles him. Khabib 2nd rough submission.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
McGregor has a chance on the feet but I think Khabib gets him down and man handles him. Khabib 2nd rough submission.

As long as Khabib doesn't get caught my Connors left or a knee I think he will take Connor to the ground and beat him from there.

VenomX

Oct 5, 2018
Khabib really should be able to neutralize Conner more and more as the fight goes on. I don’t think he will be able to submit him though. Khabib in a decision. Ofcourse setting up a rematch.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The thing that really bothers me about McGregor is that he won two titles and never defended either one of them. That's pathetic and that's not a champion! Hopefully he never becomes champion again!!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
HOLY SHIT! That was insane after the fight!!

Dana White is in an interesting spot. He never suspended McGregor for the bus attack so if he suspends Khabib for this it's very hypocritical. The Nevada State Athletic Commission is going to fine Khabib for sure.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
HOLY SHIT! That was insane after the fight!!

Dana White is in an interesting spot. He never suspended McGregor for the bus attack so if he suspends Khabib for this it's very hypocritical. The Nevada State Athletic Commission is going to fine Khabib for sure.

Khabib wasnt fucking around...Like they say, paybacks a muthafucka[emoji41]

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
"A Member Of Khabib's Team Is Taken Out In Cuffs After The UFC 229 Brawl"
That had to be quite a show!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I can’t stand these kind of antics. The UFC and MMA in general spent so many years toiling in obscurity, being demonized and marginalized by the sporting community and the State Athletic Commisions all across the country. MMA fighters spent better than a decade fighting for pennies trying to earn respect for the sport they loved in an attempt to legitimize it and bring it to the masses. And now these 2 ass-clowns go and try to ruin all of the hard work of those fighters that paved the way for them by turning this the whole thing into some b.s. WWE style circus side show.

Fuck both of those guys. They should both be banned from the UFC for life. Learn what it means to be a professional, at something, for the first time in your life.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Dana White not punishing McGregor on more than a few occasions helped create this.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Dana White not punishing McGregor on more than a few occasions helped create this.

Agreed. Dana White has proven time and again that he is only concerned with generating headlines and PPV sales numbers. He has no more concern with the legitimacy of the UFC nor it’s athletes. He needs to be replaced as well.