AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

whats a good combo for second cycle bulking?
Old
  (#1)
mr.nitrofish

whats a good combo for second cycle bulking? - 05-12-2005, 05:53 AM

I haven't even started my first cycle and here I am looking for advice on my second cycle but I would like to plan this second cycle out anyway. it would begin 3 months after my first cycle is complete.

heres what I want to do, im not looking to get ripped yet,what I am aiming at is just huge muscle size.

also I would like to keep it simple, I notice some people will stack with a lot of gear, im not sure im ready for that yet.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsample.htm the "Classic Bread And Butter" stack here looks good, what do you think?

Old
  (#2)
max lift

05-12-2005, 09:41 AM

my second will consist of 1-4 wk dbol
1-10wk deca
1-12 wk test
It is a simple mass cycle ,

Old
  (#3)
max lift

05-12-2005, 09:44 AM

just checked out that bread and butter by big cat , the guy knows his shit for shure . for me 6 weeks of dbol sounds a bit long , for a healther sex life its better to run the deca a little shorter than the test .IMO

Old
  (#4)
Vizzy7

05-12-2005, 09:47 AM

I agree with max only thing i would change if u wanna really bulk is the d bol to a bombs!! The vets usually recommend a drols for 4th-5th cycles but hey it will def work

Old
  (#5)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-12-2005, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max lift
just checked out that bread and butter by big cat , the guy knows his shit for shure . for me 6 weeks of dbol sounds a bit long , for a healther sex life its better to run the deca a little shorter than the test .IMO
6 weeks of dbol is fine kept at around 30mgs ed split throughout the day. Deca won't affect your sex life as long as your running the testosterone longer than the deca and your running the testosterone at a higher mg.

Old
  (#6)
Nicky B
AnaSCI MEMBER

06-11-2005, 08:48 PM

If you want some serious mass I say using test prop and dbol to jumpstart and test e for 12weeks should give all the mass gains you want.

Old
  (#7)
tee
AnaSCI VET

06-11-2005, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O
6 weeks of dbol is fine kept at around 30mgs ed split throughout the day. Deca won't affect your sex life as long as your running the testosterone longer than the deca and your running the testosterone at a higher mg.
Dont say "Won't effect" youngen. Wait til you hit the big 40 and see what happens

Old
  (#8)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

06-11-2005, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
Dont say "Won't effect" youngen. Wait til you hit the big 40 and see what happens
Old bastard shouldn't be doing gear then lol

Old
  (#9)
tee
AnaSCI VET

06-12-2005, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORACLE
Old bastard shouldn't be doing gear then lol
We have to or we wouldnt be able to walk!

Old
  (#10)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

06-12-2005, 02:39 PM

I like that cycle Nitrofish.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#11)
mr.nitrofish

06-12-2005, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
I like that cycle Nitrofish.
thats going to be my next cycle. still unsure about the d-bol. maybe ill skip it this time and use it with my 3rd cycle

Old
  (#12)
wolfyEVH

06-13-2005, 12:36 AM

12 weeks with the deca ending at 11