©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

so who's injected hcg???

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I want to hear from bro's who have done this. What gauge needle did they use and where did they inject? and did it work higher their normal test?

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Have used many times and HCG in my cycle is usually ran twice. about 3 quarters the way through and then again before my last Test shot. I use 5000IU every 5 days for a period of 15 days. (3 shots) Some will vary but I found for me this works best. I ran 2000IU before for 3 weeks on a few cycles at the end but found it did'nt kick in in time and also wasn't a high enough dose for me to regain test and keep gains.

So now I run a 3 week HCG cycle a little more than halfway through my cycle and then again as I finish but before my last Test shot. It makes a big difference in my opinion. Some may hold a little water but have some provirons around and you will do fine.

P

pincrusher

i use a slin pin and inject in the abdominal area sub q. when i use it during a cycle for a nice natural test kicker, i inject 5000iu all at once and do this for 3 weeks in a row. when using it at the end of a cycle i start 3 weeks out from last injection and inject 5000iu once per week till injections are done then switch to 500iu eod for 3 weeks till my pct starts. this is not a very normal way to do this but i found it works for me and the startup 3 weeks out from the end of the cycle acts like a nice test boost because it will cause your natural test levels to jump for a short period of time thus increasing the total amount of test in your body.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I use a 29g insulin needle and inject into the stomach as well. My doc had me injecting 1000 I.U. once a day for 10 days. This has worked pretty well for me in the past on short cycles.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
can i get the slin pin 's from gpz needles/?? and stomach, were talking lower stomach above the pubic region??

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
IronAddict, why intramuscular??? My doc told me to inject in the fatty tissue around the stomach.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
see thats what i heard, some people inject into the shoulder, thigh or glute, and some say the fatty tissue, i need some definitive answers. i said "definitive"

P

pincrusher

TexasCreed said:
see thats what i heard, some people inject into the shoulder, thigh or glute, and some say the fatty tissue, i need some definitive answers. i said "definitive"
im injections are best if you use low amounts(500-1000iu) more frequently, because it will be released into your bloodstream immediately. subq shots are best if taking higher amounts less frequent because it slows down the release so it hits your system over a couple of days. this is why when i do my 5000iu shots, i always do them subQ.
and yes texas creed, this is very definative info because i did a ton of research on hcg when i was going through my issues of not being able to get the old lady pregger's ;)

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yes, u beat me out on the info on this subject, taste the victory. appreciate it. so looks like im going im.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mojo said:
IronAddict, why intramuscular??? My doc told me to inject in the fatty tissue around the stomach.
I need more steroid 101.
Yeah Iron, I believe we're talking subcutaneous inj. for HCG.
Myself? I drank my wifes piss the 1st three weeks of her pregnancy.Straight whiskey.>j/k...(maybe)...Gave me urine rage.
aaaah,4-10,pin.

Last edited:

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Pin is on the money with his research but I to tell you the truth have always used it intramuscular and had no problems what so ever. HCG differs chemically from the pituitary hormones by its higher carbohydrate content, high sialic acid content, lack of sulfation, longer plasma half-Life and capability to survive passage through the kidney essentially intact so when I use it intramuscularly it has a higher plasma half life and at 5000IU I am certain to get the correct life out of the protein to ensure elevated test levels and know I will not surpress my levels by staying on to long or of frequent injections over a longer period of time. But like I said you have to find out what is going to work for you.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ask you doctor today if hCG is right for you?

mojo said:

F'ing Dr's. That's the last persons advice you should consider.
Don't misunderstand me,just in most cases...they're too arrogant to say they dont know or to research a proper answer for YOU...'lessin u b payin' cash.
Hell,(after 7 years)Im in my 5th year of med school.(internal medicine)you wouldn't believe who might be your physician someday.Med school IS the accomplishment of these people.Not practicing.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
pincrusher said:
im injections are best if you use low amounts(500-1000iu) more frequently, because it will be released into your bloodstream immediately. subq shots are best if taking higher amounts less frequent because it slows down the release so it hits your system over a couple of days. this is why when i do my 5000iu shots, i always do them subQ.
and yes texas creed, this is very definative info because i did a ton of research on hcg when i was going through my issues of not being able to get the old lady pregger's ;)

How does one do a subq shot?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Ironaddict said:
I also use the insulin needle to inject or 23 gauge either way. It is a intramuscular so I just hit the glute or the delt.

I do 5000 iu week 1, 3000 iu week 2, 2000 iu week 3.

I also inject in the glute with the same size darts I shoot oils (22 gauge).

I didn't even know that you could inject it into your ab area? Where exactly?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i'd prefer to do it in the shoulder, but then u think it should be closer to the test factory, like in the hip or thigh. but the

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
steve0085 said:
How does one do a subq shot?
open your mouth and stick the pin into the soft spot under your tongue.J/K!
insulin needle(27g).
45 degree angle.
between the bottom dermis and the muscle.sometimes a small bump will appear under the skin.
around navel area and thighs.but the rest of the guys use many techniques.
subcutaneous is simply an under the skin injection.into fat usually,if you have any that is...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Thanks pin.

pincrusher said:
i use a slin pin and inject in the abdominal area sub q. when i use it during a cycle for a nice natural test kicker, i inject 5000iu all at once and do this for 3 weeks in a row. when using it at the end of a cycle i start 3 weeks out from last injection and inject 5000iu once per week till injections are done then switch to 500iu eod for 3 weeks till my pct starts. this is not a very normal way to do this but i found it works for me and the startup 3 weeks out from the end of the cycle acts like a nice test boost because it will cause your natural test levels to jump for a short period of time thus increasing the total amount of test in your body.

I'm going to call X, since you won't gimme my two dollars.
Hell,I did'nt win anyway.where do I stand?(almost 2 grand'I think'
in less than a month)I should place at least,I damn sure showed.
Anyway Im after some hCG and more goodies. And you answered myhCG Q's.
Ive been on a LOOOONG run...6,7 mos.I'm not countin' anymore.
give me more specifics on the subject when you read this.
cause I'm not going to get enough I think.(15 5000iu) a 5pack/3amps ea.pak.yes?
anything to add leeme know.
thanks brudda

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
I'm going to call X, since you won't gimme my two dollars.
Hell,I did'nt win anyway.where do I stand?(almost 2 grand'I think'
in less than a month)I should place at least,I damn sure showed.
Anyway Im after some hCG and more goodies. And you answered myhCG Q's.
Ive been on a LOOOONG run...6,7 mos.I'm not countin' anymore.
give me more specifics on the subject when you read this.
cause I'm not going to get enough I think.(15 5000iu) a 5pack/3amps ea.pak.yes?
anything to add leeme know.
thanks brudda
you should have plenty of hcg if thats how much you got coming to ya. only other thing i would look into getting besides nolva for the pct would be to get some natural test boosters like avena sativa, long jack folia(?) & some tribulus
the hcg is great for increasing natural test levels right away but it doesnt always restart your lh & fsh production which means that your test levels can drop again after you stop using the hcg. with the natural supps like tribulus & avena sativa, they will help kick start your pituitary to produce lh & fsh to be able to maintain your natural levels after you stop the hcg. the nolva will also work quite nicely with restarting natural test production and there are some studies that show it works better than clomid at doing this.