©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Optibol Protein

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I will now use this like water. I have been using Designer Wheys OPTIBOL has protein and creatine in one. I like the Bannana Cream but I just picked up a bottle of Cookies and Cream and this shit is GREAT!!! So much better than the last 5 brands I tried. My favorite was Lean Mass Matrix Cinamon Oatmeal but now the OPTIBOL cookies and cream is the shizit!!!

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
a couple Q?'s Where u get it from like they said... And can ur body become immune to protien like it can certian things if u use for long periods of time.?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Iron,Ever had any BIOCHEM whey?

Ironaddict said:
I will now use this like water. I have been using Designer Wheys OPTIBOL has protein and creatine in one. I like the Bannana Cream but I just picked up a bottle of Cookies and Cream and this shit is GREAT!!! So much better than the last 5 brands I tried. My favorite was Lean Mass Matrix Cinamon Oatmeal but now the OPTIBOL cookies and cream is the shizit!!!
It ALSO combines creatine,valine,aminos,a lotta goodies,but not too many.
(some of these supps put a speck of something in it so they can put it on the label.)
Its called ULTIMATE PROTIEN SYSTEM.stuffs expensive though $50.00/2Lbs.
BUT,it has 40grams protien in two NOT huge scoops.
Banana.Instant dissolve.the shit is great. I ask because I look on shelves and nothing else even comes close to the protien content per serving...and yes,I think they have cookies-n-cream too.
available at your local high-tone health store.No GNC crap.

Last edited: