©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PLEASE READ

workinhard

Dec 18, 2003
Do to several things including time, I will not be able to continue to be a MOD here affective immediately. I wish all of you the best in your endeavors and happy growing. Please remember first and foremost to be safe and stay healthy!

I would also suggest that you do not openly offer sources! That is a BIG NO NO and is asking for BIG TROUBLE IMO!!!!!!

http://forums.anasci.org/index.php?showtopic=418

Take care,

WORKINHARD... :rolleyes:

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
i was wondering about that, i always danced around the subject, then saw that and wonderred why <_<

anyway, i hope to see ya around the boards workinhard and wish you the best of luck if i dont. :)

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
WorkinHARD i understand, but Steroids are legal in some country's and states and the website is worldwide.. so there is nothing illegal happening here unless that is you choose to do something illegal that is against your state/country laws..

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
The list doesn't bother me because I don't use it. Other boards offer one too.....I think it's steroidology that does (busy board too).