©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need input guys.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I Like Option 4 But I Don't Think There Would Be Any Benefit To Shooting Eq Eod. It Is A Slow Acting Ester. You Could Do 500mg/wk Of The Sust. That Should Have Less Water Retention Than The Standard Test. Have You Though About Winny

chromedome

Feb 25, 2005
STATE CHAMP said:
I Like Option 4 But I Don't Think There Would Be Any Benefit To Shooting Eq Eod. It Is A Slow Acting Ester. You Could Do 500mg/wk Of The Sust. That Should Have Less Water Retention Than The Standard Test. Have You Though About Winny

Last edited:

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Tell ya what I see all 1-4. But how about a suggestion. Try 400mg a Week EQ and 200mg primobolan a week if you want gradual lean muscle it would be wise to go that route. Sustanon unless your ripped already is going to give you water no matter what. too many mixed test ester causes water balance to be off. If towards the end your libido changes add some test propionate to the mix to help keep water down and libido up.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
why not a prop/tren cycle? considered that? if your considering primo for 10 weeks, i'm assuming money isn't a problem. i'd go w/ a prop/tren/var cycle.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
how long are you talking about when you say it took forever to slim down? It took about 8 months-1 year for me. I did a low carb diet, but it made me weak and lost a lot of muscle. given the choice I think id rather be big than skinny and weak.

let me know what happens, ill be very interested in the outcome.

P

pincrusher

hey chromedome, have you thought about trying igf? i have used it a few times now and am currently on a igf/gh cycle with some test and other goodies thrown in.
the thing i love about igf is that you will eat a ton of food including junk and will get leaner as you grow. you will be able to pack on high quality muscle when on igf. in the first week alone after i started using the igf/gh combo, i saw a very big difference in the mirror as far as my appearance is concerned.
if you are interested in more info on how to run igf, just ask and i will go over it with ya. its not overly expensive since you can get it from one of the sources on here for about $200 for a 1ml vial which will give ya a months worth at 30mcg per day. im running 50mcg right now along with 2iu of gh and also ruinning 100mg of anadrol.
i will be more than happy to help ya set up something that will work if you want to try the igf. :)