©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E with no BB

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
So I have tried every combo of BA, BB, BS, EO, GU that you could think of to eliminate any PIP or lumps. So far the best combo i have used is actually less is better. 1% BA and 5% BB thats it.

I am convinced from research and trial and error on myself that PIP is not from high BA. I have use 1% and 5% with no difference in pain.

Wanted to know if I were to up the BA to 2% and remove the BB completely, will this reduce or eliminate any PIP??

has anyone ever used test with no BB?

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
I just made Test E 200mg/ml with 1%BA and 5%BB and it’s completely painless 48hrs after pinning

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I just made Test E 200mg/ml with 1%BA and 5%BB and it’s completely painless 48hrs after pinning

I never have made it with none or even that low of bb but I do believe a lot people have issues when the bb is too high. Might have to do some experimenting but I would think it would be easy for it to crash, especially at a higher strength like 300mg/ml. Different compounds and esters I think would create an issue obviously, I would be surprised if you could get test cyp to hold at that. Did you add anything else besides ba/bb?

HUMANALIFE

May 24, 2018
Ba

for almost 19 years I have used 2% BA in everything and no issues at all. I use 18% BB in most injectables and 20% in compounds like tren ace tren enan, mast p, test p, test cyp, npp,...

shreddingax

Feb 23, 2019
for almost 19 years I have used 2% BA in everything and no issues at all. I use 18% BB in most injectables and 20% in compounds like tren ace tren enan, mast p, test p, test cyp, npp,...

I'm like you bro. 2/20% on all recipes. Tren E, Deca, Test C, Test E, and EQ alike. I did notice that Test E gave me quite a bit more PIP than Test C. From my own years of doing this, I think that the BA/BB plays a smaller role for me in regards to PIP(I know everyone reacts different) vs the actual compound that is being brewed. It was a nice day to jump off Test E onto Test C w/ no change in recipe but 1/4 the PIP.

panzerfaust

Jun 14, 2013
When I first started brewing I had Test E and only used BA , no problems , however I don't remember the %. When I got some Test C and tried the same, it crashed and then someone told me to add BB , so Yes it is possible.

mazrim

Mar 18, 2019
Yep, for me BB is the issue with injection pain. On one forum a guy injected 1cc of straight BA just to prove the point. I rarely use bb in anything unless I am going to make Tren ace, etc. at 100mg/ml. Then I use 3%-5%.

M4jeste

Mar 30, 2019

1ml / 500mg test E brewed. I used 2% BA and 18% BB. every injection is doing inflammation.
with the same recipe (2% BA and 18% BB) 1ml / 500mg EQ brewed. there is no problem. I have used GSO as oil in all of them.

Sinister9912

Dec 7, 2017
I would like to hear some feedback on this as well. I’ve read so many mixed opinions on BA/BB, and even carrier oil like mig840 causing the pip.

Also have read with test e that it can have carbolic acid in it and I’m still trying to confirm how to 100% remove it correctly. I wonder if the carbolic acid may have something to do with the pip. I too am sensitive to getting pip and hate it. I’m going to play with some recipes soon and reply back with my thoughts.

Brew69420

Dec 22, 2019
I had 100 test e and the first batch I brewed was absolutely fine. Then some months later I brewed some more and it was pretty painful. Same ba/bb ratios and same gso. Idk if the powder sitting around longer does something to it. That was like 10 years ago. I figured it was the carbolic acid and now just go with cyp.

Sinister9912

Dec 7, 2017
I had 100 test e and the first batch I brewed was absolutely fine. Then some months later I brewed some more and it was pretty painful. Same ba/bb ratios and same gso. Idk if the powder sitting around longer does something to it. That was like 10 years ago. I figured it was the carbolic acid and now just go with cyp.

Oddly enough I’ve had a similar experience. All from the same batch of test e 300. First few bottle I had no pain. Switched to another brand for six months and when I went back to the old brand that didn’t use to give me pip, bam! All of the sudden it started to hurt like hell....maybe the carrier oil expired or something like that....

repriot

Jan 22, 2020
Testosterone Enanthate, Euquipoise, Deca
These raw hormones are soluable in oil alone. They need no additional solvents, but for antimicrobial puposes BA (benzyl alcohol) is used.

from basskiller website.

ToryJay

Jun 28, 2019
Belgium
I’m 31 yr old. 500mg test e for me makes me out of control. It makes me wanna choke the chicken all day.

KingLinc

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
May 13, 2020
It will crash without BB
To eliminate pip, you need to reduce the BB
We had a problem with pip at 18% BB then reduced it to 15% and it eliminated pip