©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Speed Cycle

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
What would be the best cycle to get faster in the 40 and overall sprint speed?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
That's Easy

Bob45 said:
What would be the best cycle to get faster in the 40 and overall sprint speed?
could we see some ID please?haha
I'd have to recommend the huffy speedmaster9000!!!
OH! cycle.sorry,H-D sportster.unless your a rice rocket man.
In which case we can only pray you dont burn up on re-entry.
STATS BOB.(no offense bro',I'm a smartass.It's a behavioral emotional issue Im working on)
We ARE HAPPY to help.
Most of us get good shoes.thats what we know about running.were lifters,bodybuilders brutha.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell you kill me with your remarks. Their normally written in the same format and in the same sarcastic manner. too funny

P

pincrusher

for overall increases in speed & endurance, nothin beats anavar. i know of a high school track star who reduced his 400 times by over 2 seconds during the track season because of the help of a little var :)
great thing about var is you will see increases in your strength & endurance but will see almost no increase in bodyweight which if you did gain would tend to counteract the endurance & speed gains.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I would have to go with Oxandrolone (anavar) or Trenbolone Acetate (Fina) When I played ball they both came in handy. When I was on the Fina I had more agressive bursts off the line and I also could hit a hell of a lot harder when I was on Fina as well. It also kept my water weight down and kept my breathing fine.

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
I didn't think I would catch any flak for asking a simple question. I'm 21 and in college. I run a 4.53 40 and have been stuck there for about 9 months after 4 years of hard training (football). I'm just looking for a way to break the plateau and get faster.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Bob45 said:
I didn't think I would catch any flak for asking a simple question. I'm 21 and in college. I run a 4.53 40 and have been stuck there for about 9 months after 4 years of hard training (football). I'm just looking for a way to break the plateau and get faster.
Everybody here is a comedian :welcome:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome Bob! I would have to agree and say a cycle with Winstrol or Anavar as well for speed.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I like the winny if it works for some it could work for you. Welcome to the boards.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
I like the winny if it works for some it could work for you. Welcome to the boards.
I doubt he will listen to you though with the words, "Puney Gay Boy" under your name. :p

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
I doubt he will listen to you though with the words, "Puney Gay Boy" under your name. :p

In due time my friend in due time. That "title" will change and so will yours