©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T3 or T4 with Trenbolone

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
Need some help here. Started Tren Ace and it hit me like a train. I am lethargic and want to sleep all day. Can’t get enough sleep.

Was reading that Trenbolone decreases Thyroid production.
Saw a few guys started taking T3 at 25-40mcg a day and that took care of it and actually improved the cycle.

I have heard T3 is hard to recover from so I was looking at T4
Can someone point me in the right direction?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Normally you get suppression of T4 from HGH. For "pep" I would go with an energy drink before T3. Tren makes muscle. T3 burns calories that allow the tren to make muscle. T3 kills your appetite. That's all a fine line you walk. If you track your calories you can do this with no issues. If you don't you will waste a cycle.IMO

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
Yes I have been tracking calories. I have read that 50mcg of t3 will not have much if any effect on muscle while on Tren Ace and test.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I wish I had some advice to offer but I don't. It's funny how things affect us all differently. For me it's the exact opposite, I can't get near Tren due to the insomnia.

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
Decided to try something different, going to try 350mg Test and 350mg Tren

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Proviron gets rid of all tren side affects for me and makes me feel great all threw the cycle
I won't touch T3 or T4 my self

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
I know the trend lately has been high Tren low test. The best cycle I have ever ran was a test to Tren ratio was 1:1.

I definitely get better gains when test and Tren are at the same dose

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
Feeling so much better today now that test and Tren are the same. More energy and more positive mood too. Looking forward to hitting the gym. Still going to add 25mcg of T3 just to see what it does.

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
So I was previously running test at less than100mgs a week. This was the reason I was feeling so run down and lethargic. I am sure the large dose of Trenbolone was not helping but feeling so much better on 350mgs of test a week I think this is my sweet spot with test. Just feel like I have so much more energy and sex Drive is way up!
Most likely just going to stay at 350mgs of test as I get acne when test gets too high. Trenbolone does not give me acne.

May try upping the Tren down the road but feeling great now.
Going to try out the T3 and see what it does on this cycle.
Alen from Steroidstour, his Trenbolone Acetate is extremely smooth and requires no heat to brew. Will be posting up HPLC tests in his sponsor forum.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Interesting and you are the opposite of me. If 350/350 is working now I would stick with that. If you wanted to up then 400/400 seems like a good choice. I am not a fan of high test but like you feel best when it's higher than trt especially if on tren. But for me it's the opposite reasons and tren makes it hard for me to sleep. Estrogen (and prolactin) levels are very important especially when on tren.

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
Get blood work first before deciding if you need t3 or t4. With tren I’ve found it depends on the person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Get blood work first before deciding if you need t3 or t4. With tren I’ve found it depends on the person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would do the same. How long do you plan to run tren? Even if T3 was lowered it shouldn't make much difference. If you want to get as lean as possible then it could be worth adding. I have never been much of a fan of t3/t4.

Lene28

Jan 3, 2013
T3 was one and done for me! I only took 50mcgs a day for a few weeks and when I came off I was lethargic for several weeks! I hated the feeling of T3; just not for me.
Maybe try some nootropics to help with the lethargy of Tren

Lene28

Jan 3, 2013
T3 was one and done for me! I only took 50mcgs a day for a few weeks and when I came off I was lethargic for several weeks! I hated the feeling of T3; just not for me.
Maybe try some nootropics to help with the lethargy of Tren

chiquinho

Dec 28, 2018
If you're not sleeping well it's normal that you feel tired.. Use stimulants will still make you rest worse.. Something to improve sleep would be the best option

jsaild

Donating Member
Feb 26, 2019
From what I've seen, Tren can slow down conversion of T3. So, I'd say it's a good idea at 25mcg. A dose like that is essentially a replacement dose comparable to a "normal" person's body would produce. Same could be said of 100mcg T4, which is a good idea with gH as well.

LACBodybuilder

Mar 19, 2019
Recently started the t4 with my HGH and it was a great add. Lots of research about the benefits of T4 with HGH due to the conversion process. As far as with Tren my lethargic mood usually came from the lack of sleep at night. I'd toss and turn and sweat all night and wake up more tired than when I went to bed. Getting your sleep in line might be the best fix honestly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk