©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jay at the office

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
IMO< one of the best. He just had bad timing having Ronnie holding him at 2nd place for years. Freak's battling freaks. I wonder if there will ever be a time like that again?

https://youtu.be/AZhAI-qYznk

I’ve heard guys say that Phil and Kai is pretty much the same level of competition as Ronnie and Jay. Just that Kai was never able to get the best of him. I dunno. I just hope they stay consistent with making these guys condition their midsection.

Lene28

Jan 3, 2013
I loved how resilient he was after so many losses. He is also a fantastic business man.

Leftkz

Donating Member
Nov 27, 2018
I’ve heard guys say that Phil and Kai is pretty much the same level of competition as Ronnie and Jay. Just that Kai was never able to get the best of him. I dunno. I just hope they stay consistent with making these guys condition their midsection.

I hope so. The huge midsections are getting out of control.

nspaletta

Feb 11, 2013
Jay is a great ambassador of the sport and still is even after being retired for so many years. The quality of physiques on stage today in my opinion couldn't keep up with the early 2000's of ronnie, jay, flex, kevin, etc. The condition the came on stage with was unmatched and stomachs were very tight.