©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Complications after 2 years of TRT

faight

Feb 17, 2017
1) If I get cysts in my scrotum and skin because TRT lowers your immune system, then why do I never get sick?

2) If I get cysts in my scrotum from elevated TRT, what is the possibility of getting them in my brain,etc?

My sex drive is really not much higher, its very low still, just lots of infected acne. My body is not much improved (I havent worked out in a year). It DEFINITELY affects my mood and the size of my penis.

3) I dont understand how my RBC & IRON can be within range but my blood so thick (to the point I can only get like 20ml out with an 18gauge before it clots)

More (yes serious) questions to come, thank you

faight

Feb 17, 2017
Also, have had trouble reaching or even feeling a desire to orgasm since forever.

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
sounds like other issues are at play. Have you gotten a blood panel done recently?

I have been on doctor prescribed TRT for two years, give or take, and have not experienced any of the issues you are reporting. I am not saying they are not related, just that I think there are other factors in addition to (or besides) the TRT.

faight

Feb 17, 2017
yes sir, I said my numbers were "within range".
He didnt test for some things like prolactin though. I already ordered some Dostinex to try to see if it will help my inability to orgasm. I've always had nipple discharge (if squeezed) since way before steroids. I think theres no way it can help. I cant imagine my prolactin is anything but fine. He didnt test it though. Think I've had previous good tests though

faight

Feb 17, 2017
@grizz Looks like he didnt test Hemoglobin A1C, glucose or Prolactin.
But theyve both been fine in the past.

Prolactin was on the low(good) range last year (damn it)

faight

Feb 17, 2017
He probably should've tested Globulin since I have cysts on my fricking testicles!
but it probably would've been normal....

teejey

Sep 16, 2018
You should get a full panel done brother you've got something else going on. If youve always had lactating nipples that coukd be part of your sexual issue. Dont just start adding drugs hoping it changes something.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

bleed

Donating Member
Nov 1, 2012
Ive been on TRT for 4 years now. Other than the RBC/Crit being in the high territory regularly I have had no other issues to speak of.

As others have said, it sounds like you got some other issues outside of TRT at play.

Maybe I'm reading into your situation but it sounds like your provider is giving you a hard time.

Just my 2 cents but I would seriously consider getting a new doctor.