©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Needle thru flesh

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Did my first injection today. Test e 250mg. Shot my left delt because i felt most comfortable watching the whole thing. Almost made me feel stronger just doing the injection. Can't wait for the next one, i'm a sick bastard aren't i? Oh well. Keep yall posted on my gains.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
one buff gay boy comin' up

steve0085 said:
Did my first injection today. Test e 250mg. Shot my left delt because i felt most comfortable watching the whole thing. Almost made me feel stronger just doing the injection. Can't wait for the next one, i'm a sick bastard aren't i? Oh well. Keep yall posted on my gains.
No,Im a sick bastard.dont make me pull rank.yukyuk.
the upside is this-
puney gay boys LUUUUV buff gay boys.
Steve'll get to do alllll the drivin'.

P

pincrusher

kell, you never stop amusing me with your responses. i sometimes have to read them carefully to get the real meaning to them but they are funny as shit LOL

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
whee! goes stevie

steve0085 said:
why thank you pin im glad you hammerheads(uh,not you pin) are beginning to understand my dumbass yet high-tone humor.

Stevie congrats,I'll bet by week 8 or 10 if you get some good lifting in,you'll have a new boyfriend for shore...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
steve0085 said:
You're too funny. I need some points badly.

Welcome to the dark side Steve! :)
If you need points, just blab a lot about nothing like Oracle does.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
good luck bro with the cycle. steve why do you need points that badly......were just gonna change it back. lol

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
oracle said:
good luck bro with the cycle. steve why do you need points that badly......were just gonna change it back. lol

Who's we? You don't have enough points to do it, you spent them all changing it in the first place

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
Who's we? You don't have enough points to do it, you spent them all changing it in the first place

Actually buddy i have about 40,000 plus in the bank. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
and puney gay boy steve only has 1500 maybe i'll try and steal those